Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
DirtyDiggler

Santa Boxes gave me skillz

7 comments in this topic

Members
236 posts
2,358 battles

It took me long enough and a ton of cash but i managed a good pull on a $3 dollar box during the middle of the night...  ROFL_zps4swnq0pj.jpg.html

Edited by DirtyDiggler

[WG-CC]
Privateers, Members
9,091 posts
7,978 battles

I recommend using imgur. You can use the image-URL to get the picture in your posts without any problems.

[HINON]
Members
13,733 posts

I recommend using imgur. You can use the image-URL to get the picture in your posts without any problems.

I 2nd this, Imgur works really well on here.

[WOLF4]
Members
895 posts
12,330 battles

I use PB, as well - but like most of the free image hosting sites, its pretty clunky.

To post a photo on the forum - go to PB and click the photo you want to post - when the photo comes up all on it's own, there will be a number of link options to the right of it.

Choose the "Direct Link" and click on it - the link text should change to "Copied" - if it doesn't, just highlight the link text and copy it as usual.

Come back to the forum and paste the link into the "URL" box on the image addition box. 

If the photo is larger than the forum margins - select the "Spoiler" option first (its the page picture on the lower middle of the formatting options), then select the image addition box and make sure the image is added inside of the spoiler box.

Clear as mud?  Good luck - its far quicker and simpler than I have probably made it sound - ha ha!

[WG-CC]
Privateers, Members
9,091 posts
7,978 battles

I use PB, as well - but like most of the free image hosting sites, its pretty clunky.

To post a photo on the forum - go to PB and click the photo you want to post - when the photo comes up all on it's own, there will be a number of link options to the right of it.

Choose the "Direct Link" and click on it - the link text should change to "Copied" - if it doesn't, just highlight the link text and copy it as usual.

Come back to the forum and paste the link into the "URL" box on the image addition box. 

If the photo is larger than the forum margins - select the "Spoiler" option first (its the page picture on the lower middle of the formatting options), then select the image addition box and make sure the image is added inside of the spoiler box.

Clear as mud?  Good luck - its far quicker and simpler than I have probably made it sound - ha ha!

Afaik there are no limitations to the picture's size.

4k as example:

22mL90P.jpg

Sign in to follow this