You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
AnderZENZ_IowaClass

Anyone have an 18 point ARP captain?

13 comments in this topic

[CVLOV]
Beta Testers
3,640 posts
2,638 battles

I really wish that WG would sell same looking camo, but premium version for doubloons, for the arp ships. Turning them into real premium would be nice for xp.

I'm only level 12 I think, but I don't spam-play them (that honor goes to the German BB line for Bismarck).

Beta Testers
271 posts
8,186 battles

My German BB captain is an 18 point captain( about 400k into the 19th point) as well as either my Des Moines or Montana captain I don't remember(one has 18 and the other has 17). The German captain started out as a cruiser captain unlocking the Hipper before retraining and respec to the BB line. The American captains are that high because I have a fleet of prem ship for them to sail on.

[ARP2]
Members
1,369 posts
3,667 battles

Arpeggio commanders really don't have a lot of value XD

Well thats a pretty subjective statement.  The ships were free and are fun to play, and any captain of your choosing can get 9 first win bonuses a day.  Also, theyre fun.  Perhaps its you they have no value too.  Did i mention they were fun?

[CALM]
Beta Testers
6,831 posts
5,175 battles

16 points on Takao, 15 points on the Myoko sisters, and 12 points on the Kongou sisters.

[WIB]
Alpha Tester
3,978 posts
2,472 battles

Just curious lol, because if so, I'm impressed. Arpeggio commanders really don't have a lot of value XD

Kongo is a really fun ship to play though and since I don't have it in the tech tree, I do occasionally jump into it and play.