Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
desmo_2

Ever have one of those (several of those) days?

10 comments in this topic

[O_O]
Members
6,768 posts
16,209 battles

I haven't played the best the past week, and even if I do play well I just cannot string any wins together.  Today has been no different.  Last game I did very well, but the result was full of frustration:

shot-17.01.07_13.46.49-0855_zpsj6xsw8uu.jpg

shot-17.01.07_13.47.00-0892_zpsgnrpfy6t.jpg

Perhaps this curse I have been under the past few days will pass.  My forehead is starting to get pretty dented from banging it into the desk...:(

*edit - The next game I played, I was detonated.  LOL, the self-pity continues!

Edited by desmo_2

[DEV_X]
Alpha Tester
2,484 posts
24,827 battles

That's how yesterday was for me. I've been improving a considerable bit the last few weeks. Yesterday I had some of the highest scoring games I've ever played. Not nearly as good as yours but still 150k range numerous times. Today though, I've lost one game so far and it's been amazing. Here's hoping you catch some of my luck fromantic today.

[O_O]
Members
6,768 posts
16,209 battles

The whole week has been garbage.  Everyone has games where team mates just won't work together and do stupid things en masse.  I have been guilty of it myself several times this week.  But, a whole WEEK of this is a new experience for me.  A day or two ago I played 15 or so games, earned a purple 1600+ WTR rating, but had a bright red 23% WR.  Ugh. 

Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
7,026 posts
27,504 battles

Had a 198k game with the Nikolai and we lost because the lemmingtrain got killed within 3 minutes and the Wyoming decided to go afk. I lost a good game with the Gearing. We killed 3 enemy DD fast and got 2 caps. But our BBs camped in the back or run from the enemy. Of our 5 BB 4 were in the last 5, 2 of them with only 400 xp. They couldn't even manage to kill a Ibuki and a Atago that sailed broadside to them. In another game a AFK Hipper had more xp then a Yamato and Iowa.

[PSA]
Members
5,111 posts
3,732 battles

Yes. It is extremely disheartening to see half your team wiped out in the first five minutes of the match and realizing that even if you're good, you're nowhere near good enough to carry that kind of ship deficit.

[V_KNG]
Beta Testers
13,102 posts

I haven't played the best the past week, and even if I do play well I just cannot string any wins together.  Today has been no different.  Last game I did very well, but the result was full of frustration:

shot-17.01.07_13.46.49-0855_zpsj6xsw8uu.jpg

shot-17.01.07_13.47.00-0892_zpsgnrpfy6t.jpg

Perhaps this curse I have been under the past few days will pass.  My forehead is starting to get pretty dented from banging it into the desk...:(

*edit - The next game I played, I was detonated.  LOL, the self-pity continues!

Go watch Zoup's video he just put out...

Members
6,168 posts
7,861 battles

The whole week has been garbage.  Everyone has games where team mates just won't work together and do stupid things en masse.  I have been guilty of it myself several times this week.  But, a whole WEEK of this is a new experience for me.  A day or two ago I played 15 or so games, earned a purple 1600+ WTR rating, but had a bright red 23% WR.  Ugh. 

Like I said, hang in there, because light exists at the end of the tunnel.

Back in Oct/Nov. I couldn't buy a win if I tried. One week is nothing compared to the near month long drought I experienced. That's not to say I didn't get wins, it just wasn't consistent like it usually is, and to rub salt in my wound, I was performing consistently with how my averages are, and even slightly better sometimes, but the wins just weren't there.

Sign in to follow this