Vas79

Supremacy Season 4 Sign Ups

• You need to play a total of 1 battles to post in this section.

54 posts in this topic

Gentleman,

We are now ready to start accepting registrations for Season 4 of Supremacy.  For those of you returning welcome back and for those teams whose first exposure this is to Supremacy welcome.  Season 4 will be a milestone for Supremacy as we will be celebrating our one year anniversary during the season, a year ago we saw a need within the WarShips community for an outlet for competitive play and this has lead us here.  Supremacy is the oldest player run competitive league on the NA server and one of the oldest in all the hubs, isn't it time that you joined us to test yourself and your team?

For those of you returning the rules will look very similar to previous iterations of the league;

9 vs 9 

Domination Mode

1 CV Max

3 Premiums Max

3 Battleships Max

4 ships of a nation (Lo Yang is a US ship)

We will be looking to start the season Mid February and the regular season will run for 10 weeks with an expected three week playoffs, this will have the season ending by late May or early June.  Teams will play two best of three matches a week on a structured yet negotiated schedule so expect to dedicate around 3 hours a week as a team as a minimum to playing Supremacy if you sign up.  

You can register here;

CLOSED!

You can find the admins on the Supremacy Discord here;

https://discord.gg/uyKMw9f

The sign up dead line is Feb 1.

The complete rule set will be released for team review by the end of January.  Good luck to all teams old and new lets make this season the best so far.

Vas79

Edited by Vas79

Edited: Just a bunch of shenanigans

Edited by MrEndeavour

Why one CV max? Considering that the CVs are being reworked this year. Also there are very talented players that are great and the game and prefer not to waste their time looking down at their enemy and instead fighting them like a real man.

I'm actually confused about what you're asking me.  Edited by Vas79

Why one CV max? Considering that the CVs are being reworked this year. Also there are very talented players that are great and the game and prefer not to waste their time looking down at their enemy and instead fighting them like a real man.

The role a CV plays on a Supremacy team is greatly different than that of one you would see in a random game. A good or bad CV player can make and break a team. The amount of work and concentration required puts them up there with cruiser players in regards to finding players to fill the role well.

Do you know exactly when the rework is coming out? Because we have a date for the start of the league, and this format worked very well last season. I also don't know what it means to "fight them like a real man" since everything has its place.

Yes CVs are being reworked but we arent sure if it will be a nerf or a buff at the end of the rework so at the moment in order to maintain balance in the game it is prefered to keep 1 cv per team in such small matches. So a team can bring 1 cv at max but if you prefer not to bring one you can replace with another class.Also I know if the cv rework happens mid season or before the start of the season the admin of the league will review the rules and see if they need to be modified. I hope this clarifies everything.

Armored Knights is now registered and ready to go.  We look forward to this season as we had a blast in season 3.  For those that have never done this get a team together.  If you can't contact one of us that have a team already.  Love the fact that the nation restriction was increased and thankful we are restricted to one carrier.  

Stout Hearts

-AK-Warhawk

I'd love to play competitively but I'm not in a clan. Is this exclusive to players with a full team? or is there some sort of Process to get put onto a team? 

Is there going to be a designated day this go round or is it going to be like last season with the difficult "schedule negotiations" between teams?

Is there going to be a designated day this go round or is it going to be like last season with the difficult "schedule negotiations" between teams?

We're still looking to give the teams freedom on scheduling, but in a more constrained manner.  You'll have 4 days a week you can play your matches, two week day and two weekend, all matches will have to be scheduled minimum a week prior.  

I'd love to play competitively but I'm not in a clan. Is this exclusive to players with a full team? or is there some sort of Process to get put onto a team? 

Best option for you is to look for a clan that wants to participate but doesn't have a full team yet.

Hello, I am the commander for the Armada de Britannia team and I am just letting you guys know that we would be interested in doing a tier 6 league.

Current team sign ups;

FOG - 7th Fleet
Armada de Britannia
Armored Knights
KNTAI Joint Forces (KNTAI-JF)
Penetrations at Sufficient Velocity
[GULBI]Armada

If you are looking to test out your skills in a more controlled and more competitive environment that just running pub matches all the time sign up for the Supremacy League.  What Vas and co., has set up here is just what those looking to scratch that competitive itch needs.  

Stout Hearts

-AK-Warhawk

Why should you sign up for Supremacy?  This is why;

View PostPigeon_of_War, on 09 January 2017 - 01:27 PM, said:

Official Word on Team Battles:

No time Soon

"Rowdy's Raiders" has submitted a team (previously known as Old Ironsides).

We are attempting to field two teams.

"Rowdy's Raiders: We Are Groot" has submitted a team.

We are trying to field "Rowdy's Raiders:  Rowdy's Misfits" also, but we may not have enough players.

We'll know before February 1st.

Groot

We're up to 15 teams from what looks like 7 different clans/groups.

I would and I think a lot of ppl would like to see tier fluctuation

I would and I think a lot of ppl would like to see tier fluctuation

This season is pretty locked into tier 8 at this point. We can maybe run a short test league post season and see what interest is like.

are you gonna use same prizing scheme as season 3??will the prizes be higher coz its your anniversary?