BTC_USN_Retired

Lag issues lately

• You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.

6 posts in this topic

Is anyone else having issues with lag in the evening?  When i play during the morning I am at 50 to 70 FPS and 20 to 35 ping.  When I play in the evening i am at 50 to 70 FPS and 500 to 750 ping.  I have checked everything I can think of.  Is it that there are so many more playing in the evening to cause the lag? 

Edited by BTC_USN_Retired

The internet is probably getting swamped with emails for the beginning of 2017 as well as other ip loading activity. It should simmer own in a few hours.  Its too bad WOW did not have a offline mode for practice just to pass the time.

I think the WGNA servers max out at 18500 players online.

line quality gets noticeably shittier when that happens.

Still issues.  This morning played 3 games with Ping at 30 to 40.  Middle of the 4th game it went to 800 and stayed there.  Games is not playable like this.  I really wish they would fix it. 

I have a fairly high end desktop computer and am serious problem with lagging, FPS at 4-6 and ping over 300, what can be done to fix this have all graphics on medium even though they were set automatically to high and Xhigh.

Little late  on this , tho i play every evening 4 to 5 hrs. every day i have lag lag & more lag lasts 30 + / - sec. all the time i play! Very frustrating Iplayed yesterday  the game i was in another player asked about lag?

i was the only 1 to reply,  i to have repeatably asked the same question dont recall if i got a reply! have checked with my int prov. checked pc checked game integrity all are OK.

?????

NOW JUST TO STRAY A BIT MAY BE PART OF ISSUE? HAVE ASKED ABOUT THIS HERE. ALSO  DETECTION OF SHIPS WITHIN VISUAL,  ALL SHIPS  IN VIEW!  APPEAR /  DISAPPEAR & POP UP ELSEWHERE ????  AGAIN FRUSTRATING THIS ALSO CREATES ISSUES WITH ( TK, RAMMING, ETC ) 

IT SURE WOULD BE NICE TO PLAY GAME WITH NOT HAVING TO SHELL TORP HIT TEAM SHIPS!

THANKS