Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
otacon237

the graf spee event

8 comments in this topic

Members
118 posts
287 battles

I am a little confused by the rules. so for example for the first mission you have to complete the two preliminary tasks, and then it says finish the final task AFTER the 28th to get credit for that mission.

​so do I have to complete the 2 preliminary tasks BEFORE the 28th and then finish the final task after? or can I still complete the preliminary tasks after the 28th and they're just controlling when people get the graf spee?

​could I conceivably do all the tasks on the last day or do I have to do them within the time frame?

​sorry I am still a noob and the wording confuses me

[SWOB]
[SWOB]
Alpha Tester
1,147 posts
6,651 battles

You can finish any of the tasks so long as the event is still running.  In theory you could save them all until the last week, but it's going to be very difficult to complete if you haven't been keeping pace.

• Cool 1

Members
45 posts
14,199 battles

You can finish any of the tasks so long as the event is still running.  In theory you could save them all until the last week, but it's going to be very difficult to complete if you haven't been keeping pace.

What I don't understand, is to complete 1 final task, you have to wait till 12-28-16, but 2 starts to today, 12-27-16.

Members
1,022 posts
13,341 battles

What I don't understand, is to complete 1 final task, you have to wait till 12-28-16, but 2 starts to today, 12-27-16.

just some over lap so you can begin  right away on the 28th.

Members
118 posts
287 battles

ok that's what I was trying to find out. thank you!

​is there A way to check your mission progress anywhere?

Edited by otacon237

[GWG]
[GWG]
Alpha Tester
29,168 posts
15,765 battles

The final task is simple, play one match in a five through ten ship.

[PVE]
Members
20,312 posts
13,642 battles

I am a little confused by the rules. so for example for the first mission you have to complete the two preliminary tasks, and then it says finish the final task AFTER the 28th to get credit for that mission.

​so do I have to complete the 2 preliminary tasks BEFORE the 28th and then finish the final task after? or can I still complete the preliminary tasks after the 28th and they're just controlling when people get the graf spee?

​could I conceivably do all the tasks on the last day or do I have to do them within the time frame?

​sorry I am still a noob and the wording confuses me

The time is server time, so for US Eastern time, that is 7pm (1900). There is a page with all the details of the tasks linked below.

Basically, it breaks down to 4 weeks of tasks. You can start any time, but the longer you wait, the harder it will be to complete. Each of the 4 missions requires you to collect 3 pins. You get 1 pin for completing each task under that mission. For example, the first are earn 12,500 XP and earn 7,500 BASE XP.  The first counts bonuses from signals, premium camo and the like. The second is the XP you earn for what you did in a match. Now you can repeat a task to get the 3rd pin, but you only get the reward once. I did both at once first and then repeated the 12,500xp one as I finished it first, so there can be some overlap on XP earned going through the tasks. Now today, at 1900est, the final task will be available to unlock if you have your 3 pins for Mission #1. After fighting that Random Battle, then Mission #2 should unlock and you can start on it. The Mission #2 final task will become available, if you have earned it's 3 pins, on Jan 2nd. You have until Jan 18th to complete all 4 missions to get the Admiral Graf Spee. You have to use Tier V-X ships and can do random or co-op battles.

https://worldofwarships.com/en/news/common/bobbarkersfaveship/

Members
412 posts
17,016 battles

please remember, to complete the first task, to unlock the final task , you need 3 pins, so you need to do one of the tasks twice to get the third pin, that is repeat it, and it dosnt matter which one

but you only get the reward for doing the tank once

Sign in to follow this