Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
anonym_CSdztHGM3fXS

T8, how much damage do I need to do to net 500k silver?

14 comments in this topic

Members
657 posts

One requirement of the Graf Spee Christmas Convoy missions is 500k credits, can that be done with a premium ship/time at t8? the only reason I consider it is that it rewards more points that the others and its the same across all missions.  I have a bunch of camos,flags, and such, from the boxes but I am not past T8 and at that tier my premiums are Atago, Prinz Eugen,  and Tirpitz. Does winning affect payout for silver?

Edited by anonym_CSdztHGM3fXS

Beta Testers
6,868 posts
4,189 battles

Not cash, just xp.

Doing about 100k damage in a Kutuzov got me over 500k, but what you shoot will make a difference.  Hitting DDs pays out more than hitting BBs.

Of course, a fire pays out the same no matter what you hit.

Members
93 posts
6,252 battles

It can be done easily with either premium and the Atago or Tirp. Just mount up the credit flag if you're worried, and the ocean breeze camo for overkill. Been doing some tests this week and it looks to be generally doable without premium account or ships as well, I was able to squeeze by with the flag and camo for a few tier 10 matches. 

[WOLF7]
Members
12,620 posts

Ah, yes. Winning affects all modifiers.

No, it doesn't Credits are based on performance and win/lose has no effect.
Edited by awiggin

[UDEAD]
[UDEAD]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
176 posts
6,745 battles

you can easily attain 500k credits in a match with the Atago.

Members
2,709 posts
17,651 battles

The Atago is a credit printer. Kutuzov is not bad either.

Both are very capable of hitting 500k credits in a moderately decent game.

[ANKER]
Supertester, In AlfaTesters
1,115 posts
7,282 battles

If you have gamescom camo, run it on any T8 prem and the 500k credit mission becomes easy.

[BAKED]
Members
918 posts
12,366 battles

depends on the ship. premiums have a credit boost built into the ship (not the camo).

plus damage isnt as critical as percentage of the hp you took off a ship. 60k off of 3 t10 DDs is going to get you a lot more than 60k off a grober kerfurst

[KNTAI]
Members
3,134 posts
9,120 battles

You could just get a Missouri and bliss through this one. :coin:

I noticed that you're required to this this for the first few Missions. I think all of them require them... Also, tier 8's are best for this one. Tripitz, Takao and Kutozov will make it easy. Of course, the Missouri is the easiest :)

[KNTAI]
Members
3,134 posts
9,120 battles

Okay, did a pair of experiments, got two losses in  a row but 350k and 442k so i see it can work if I get a decent game (the later was two sunk with torps and some fire but team went down nearly as fast as first game)

You might want to take in alot of potential damage (tank/dodge), and do caps too.  Sheer DMG won't always get you the best XP. It's a combination of things that do. Generally, the more aggressive (and successful) you are, the more XP you're rewarded.

Sign in to follow this