You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Nuk_

Carrie Fisher Dead at 60

43 comments in this topic

[HINON]
Beta Testers
3,931 posts
8,150 battles

2016 strikes once more. RIP.

[FOXEH]
Alpha Tester
6,885 posts
21,765 battles

The Force will be with you Carrie....Always.......

Members
1,650 posts
1,608 battles

Let the suckitude continue - 2016 is a complete ****-storm. This has been the worst year of my life... fired... divorced... moved to a place I hate. And now this.

Rest in peace, your worship. You were absolutely fantastic.

Edited by Battleship_DukeofYork

[WOLF5]
[WOLF5]
Members
6,535 posts
29,675 battles

Man that sux...

[VPMN]
Alpha Tester, Beta Testers
2,095 posts
8,175 battles

Ugh...screw it, I'm going back to bed. Wake me when its 2017.

• Cool 1

[TBLF]
Members
557 posts
8,429 battles

She inspired and entertained countless people.

Rest in peace princess.

[FOXEH]
Alpha Tester
6,885 posts
21,765 battles

While on topic does anyone know how she died? I heard she had a heart attack a few days ago on a plane (probably got it from hearing she might have to be in another Jar-Jar Abrams film) and was stable yesterday?:unsure:

Beta Testers
1,529 posts
1,148 battles

While on topic does anyone know how she died? I heard she had a heart attack a few days ago on a plane (probably got it from hearing she might have to be in another Jar-Jar Abrams film) and was stable yesterday?:unsure:

Heart attacks are weird. She may have started stabilizing from the first one, but that doesn't mean a second one couldn't strike at any moment.

Rest in Peace Carrie. You'll live forever in our memories.

Members
1,716 posts
8,224 battles

From what the news is now reporting they are saying that she had a 'massive' heart attack on the plane coming back from England. R.I.P.

[CJN]
Beta Testers
719 posts
9,350 battles

Heart attacks are weird. She may have started stabilizing from the first one, but that doesn't mean a second one couldn't strike at any moment.

Rest in Peace Carrie. You'll live forever in our memories.

Yea it seems it was related to the heart attack she had a few days ago. RIP Carrie. You are now one with the force!

[TBLF]
Members
557 posts
8,429 battles

Medically speaking stable just means her vitals are stable and not getting worse at the moment and has no bearing on the long term health.

While news keeps on saying it was a heart attack it was actually cardiac arrest which is different.

Even with treatment cardiac arrest has very low survival rates and many survivors end with impaired cognitive function.

The plane had trained flight attendants and several nurses onboard who provided cpr until they landed but nonetheless she went a long time without a pulse before she got to a hospital with equipment to treat her. 

Along with shattered ribs and presumably a punctured lung she likely suffered severe brain damage which is what took her.

• Cool 1

[F-N-B]
Beta Testers
1,411 posts
8,485 battles

From what the news is now reporting they are saying that she had a 'massive' heart attack on the plane coming back from England. R.I.P.

And she probably had some underlying issues from when she was heavily addicted to drugs and alcohol, she's been clean for a long time but the damage might have already been done unfortunately.

[-KIA-]
Banned
9,382 posts
28,311 battles

Well, let me be that one guy again and ponder the question nobody wants to ask: is this going to be Paul Walker 2.0 with the Star Wars script?