Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Mr_Alex

Should players who own Nagato and Amagi be compensated when their hull A stock hull is removed

20 comments in this topic

[-JEDI]
Alpha Tester
2,667 posts
8,151 battles

We know Nagato's hull A and Amagi's hull A is being removed, should players who have managed to get up to C hull on Nagato or both be compensated?

Members
11,026 posts
30,665 battles

I was under the impression that we were

I have severe doubts about the accuracy of that source.

It basically claimed people would get up to ~60k free exp - which is just not happening.

I would expect the overall exp requirement to get to Izumo be unchanged, so no exp compensation at all, but credit compensation to anyone who's purchased the module.

[WOLF7]
Members
755 posts
23,849 battles

We know Nagato's hull A and Amagi's hull A is being removed, should players who have managed to get up to C hull on Nagato or both be compensated?

TNIc5jO.jpg

Do you not remember the Kongo lost a hull? We got compensated for it. Or maybe all those IJN destroyers that got moved around? Compensated. ​The vast amount of stupidity I witnessed today in game on the enemy team made me THIS salty.

WG has a LONG history of compensation so why would this be different?

Members
11,026 posts
30,665 battles

TNIc5jO.jpg

Do you not remember the Kongo lost a hull? We got compensated for it. Or maybe all those IJN destroyers that got moved around? Compensated. ​The vast amount of stupidity I witnessed today in game on the enemy team made me THIS salty.

WG has a LONG history of compensation so why would this be different?

What were the compensations again? Because I don't recall infusions of free exp.

Members
1,716 posts
8,224 battles

We certainly should be compensated, we worked hard for the xp/credits whatever and for it to be taken away for free is just bunk!

[NSF]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
5,304 posts
9,284 battles

I'm fairly sure they said they would.

– Hull (A) gets removed, hull (B) will replace it as stock hull, the amount of experience and credits required to aquire hull © will be the same as hull (B).
– Gun models on the new hulls will be changed.
– Hitpoints and maneuverability on hull (B) remain the same as on the stock hull (A).
– If you have researched hull (B) before, you will automatically have hull © researched in 0.6.0.0.
– If you have researched and bought hull (B) and ©, you will be compensated by free experience (22.000 for Nagato and 39.000 for Amagi) and credits (1.800.000 for Nagato and 2.300.000) for Amagi).

This seems exactly like what they normally do when something like this happens.

[-JEDI]
Alpha Tester
2,667 posts
8,151 battles

I'm fairly sure they said they would.

That would help me get the Pensacola CA
  • Cool 1

Beta Testers
303 posts
8,267 battles

No, this is not something they normally do. What they normally do is give you ship XP (which is not free XP) on the ship in question, meaning you get a bunch of useless XP that you can then either forget about or convert into free XP using dubloons if you are willing to spend $$$.

What am I basing this on? I've got a pile of XP that I have no use for on Japanese DDs.

Beta Testers
303 posts
8,267 battles

So if I've researched, bought, and sold Nagato, will I still get the F-Exp for hull B? For like 50k total?

Ship XP, not Free XP. You can then spend money on dubloons which you can in turn use to convert that Ship XP into Free XP.

Beta Testers
15,669 posts
4,714 battles

Ship XP, not Free XP. You can then spend money on dubloons which you can in turn use to convert that Ship XP into Free XP.

According to this it's Free.

– If you have researched and bought hull (B) and ©, you will be compensated by free experience (22.000 for Nagato and 39.000 for Amagi) and credits (1.800.000 for Nagato and 2.300.000) for Amagi).

I hope it really is free.

Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
4,630 posts
5,107 battles

I rarely bump, but anyone? Do I need to rebuy the Naggy?

Your Rem avatar has made me want to help. I think you'll need to rebuy Nagoto. I won't be selling mine anyways xD

~Hunter

Beta Testers
15,669 posts
4,714 battles

Your Rem avatar has made me want to help. I think you'll need to rebuy Nagoto. I won't be selling mine anyways xD

~Hunter

Thanks man! Whilst it will hit my credit savings, credits for free XP is always a deal!

[-JEDI]
Alpha Tester
2,667 posts
8,151 battles

So like, is this still happening?

I take you are against players who own the Nagato or Amagi getting any form of compensation in terms or credits or exp?

Members
11,026 posts
30,665 battles

I take you are against players who own the Nagato or Amagi getting any form of compensation in terms or credits or exp?

I'm not against it, I just think it's highly unlikely.

Sign in to follow this