Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
BorisTheSovietL0veHammer

Need help with equipment and skills for my mighty mo

4 comments in this topic

Members
249 posts
16,381 battles

hello everyone i just got my mighty mo/missouri and need help on what module upgrades and what skills i should use on the captain

Tbh, I did a concealment build, and OH MY GAWD. 12.2km is badass, in some cases you can have a better stealth rating than cruisers hahaha otherwise ehm... just buff up your turret traverse speed and AA..

Alpha Tester
2,902 posts
6,252 battles

Well you've got two school's of thought.  One, do you want to buff up her reload?  Or do you want to buff up her accuracy?  Personally I went accuracy route, I don't care if I fire fast if I'm not going to hit anything.  So for me my setup is the following:

Main Armaments

Artillery Plotting Room

Artillery Plotting Room 2

Damage Control System Mod

Steering Gear Mod 2

Concealment Mod

Granted, I run off builds contrary to the popular method.  For instance I run a concealment build Bismarck instead of manual secondaries so take the above with a grain of salt.  I'm also running a concealment expert captain and the ranges you can sneak up on people in a big old battleship like this is downright SCARY.  This game for instance was my 1st time out in it and it was before the CE captain

But the major thing I love about it is the accuracy.  After playing German BB's for so long and not having the best aim to begin with, having a ship which is relatively "beginner friendly" when it comes to the aim is just a major plus

Sign in to follow this