Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
suleiman71

How can I atone my sins this holiday season?

7 comments in this topic

-Members-
6,960 posts
10,623 battles

I need to get this off my chest. /r/offmychest will probably think I'm trolling, but then again, I've only browsed it twice. Who knows. I've never been predisposed to be active there.

I have never watched Star Wars. Neither have I watched any Star Trek movies.. I also think Spongebob is crap and South Park good. I have not played a console game in years.

What can I do to atone for my sins? Will you guys commission a witch hunt? Or will you help me atone?

Edited by ShermanMedium

[C-I-B]
Alpha Tester
260 posts
2,996 battles

Gift me a Santa box because my luck sucks when it comes to the charity drawing :D 

But really nothing, I can't say i'm much better though I have seen star wars.

Alpha Tester
6,683 posts
3,338 battles

I have never watched Star Wars. Neither have I watched any Star Trek movies

1: With regards to Star Wars, go watch the Original Trilogy NOW. If you like it, then try venturing into the prequels. They're definitely flawed, but I like them. If you don't have a problem with them, go watch Episode VII and Rogue One. If you like them, try venturing into the EU with some novels or comics. If you like that, let it grow from there by looking stuff up on Wookieepedia, playing games like KOTOR, and by watching the Star Wars Rebels TV series and Star Wars: The Clone Wars, the series that preceded it (FYI, The Clone Wars is much better than Rebels. I quite like Rebels, but TCW [the acronym for The Clone Wars] was amazing).

2: With regards to Star Trek, first watch the original series, then Next Generation and Deep Space Nine. Once you're done with them, watch the following Star Trek movies as they're the best of them: Wrath of Khan, First Contact, Undiscovered Country, Beyond, and The Voyage Home. If you're REALLY into Star Trek, then you can try watching Search for Spock, Into Darkness, possibly Generations, and the Voyager TV series, but avoid The Motion Picture, the 2009 reboot, Nemesis, Insurrection, The Final Frontier, and the Enterprise TV series like the plague.

Edited by 1Sherman

[SOUP]
Members
9,386 posts

The best thing to come from Nemesis was Picard taking a page from my book, and you know EXACTLY what I'm talking about~

*slowly raises spray-can to mouth*

Members
5,165 posts
60 battles

Go to the Inquisition to be "testified" that you're no heretic, just saying:P

sddefault.jpg

By the way, Star Wars series are great - even today. Haven't watch Rogue One, though. How was it?

Sign in to follow this