Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
HazeGrayUnderway

Nagato: 161k dmg + Kraken, 2.2m Potential Dmg... Still Lose

10 comments in this topic

Beta Testers
302 posts
2,583 battles

I see you are another person suffering from bad winrate in Nagato, what is it about this ship that loses games? I'm determined to keep playing Nagato until my winrate improves and I find out why.

RtsEV1U.png

[RLGN]
Members
19,152 posts
35,195 battles

No way anywhere near that good; but I have seen may players do that well and still lose... A serious bummer.

You carry so hard and still get stomped like a roach by a shoe...

[FAE]
Members
2,626 posts
3,982 battles

Lol yeah.  One of those.  

kill 2 yamatoes as Takao, kraken, duel a zao, survive.  still lose. 

[WOLF5]
[WOLF5]
Members
38,167 posts
30,915 battles

I see you are another person suffering from bad winrate in Nagato, what is it about this ship that loses games? I'm determined to keep playing Nagato until my winrate improves and I find out why.

RtsEV1U.png

My story with Nagato is a bit different.

I went with Nagato initially when I had a lot less experience with the game.  Nothing new for many other players out there.  When I was done with her I never sold her off to pay for Amagi, I actually kept her.  What I've been doing recently is replaying Colorado and Nagato, now with more time under my belt.  Another reason I'm doing so are my numerous Tier VI BBs are in a bad MM spot.  The last reason is I want to dig out my Nagato & Colorado stats from the gutter.  Colorado in particular.  When I initially had Colorado was back before her Pre-Buffed days, her "Trolorado" and "Failorado" days.  Now I can appreciate them more, especially the accuracy of their guns.

As for the WR%, I can do what I can but if the team's gonna potato, the team's gonna potato.

[ASHIP]
Members
5,454 posts
12,925 battles

It depends when you did the majority of the damage. Like if you only started doing a lot after half your team was dead, it's a bit late.

[WOLF5]
[WOLF5]
Members
38,167 posts
30,915 battles

It depends when you did the majority of the damage. Like if you only started doing a lot after half your team was dead, it's a bit late.

161k damage, 5 kills is nice, but 2.2 million potential damage, taking Fireproof and Dreadnought awards, yet still survived,  shows I wasn't doing anything in the back being irrelevant.  I cannot do anything about the 2 YOLO rushes down mid channel and the AFKer / Disconnected CA.

[5D6]
[5D6]
Members
693 posts
18,932 battles

Yes because you were the entire offense. This is normal. One person does not make a team or win.

Members
1,515 posts
8,453 battles

My first game was a loss like that in the nagato, 160k in damage.... just how it goes sometimes.

Edited by Hangoverhomey

Sign in to follow this