SamB25Roberts

Customer Service

• You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.

13 posts in this topic

The name of this is a joke.  I have had reasons to interact with "CS" for in game issues .  The customer support people that I have dealt  with have been no help at all.  I ask questions about things that go wrong in game and they don' t ever acknowledge the problems.  If you have a problem when the game crashes then you are out of luck.  They won't even tell you that they know it happened. The last issue I had was that I completed the missions to get the ARP ship and the game crashed..  The website was down for hours.  All I got in response to my asking for help with the issue was that they would not even tell me that they knew that the website had crashed.  They made it seem like I had no value and was completely unimportant to the company. I guess they are the only web based game that never crashes.  It must have been my fault the website was down for hours.  They also were not at all concerned that I was not happy with their response.  I also got a survey for the customer support but that was only good for a week so I guess they really did not want to know my opinion.

I completed the mission to get arp ship and the game website crashed.  I contacted customer support and they were NOT at all helpful.  They would not acknowledge that the problem was their fault.  And then they were unwilling to provide SUPPORT.  

I am sorry to hear that you may have been having any issues with your game client, however the game crashing/website crashing has nothing to do with the ARP missions. If you completed the missions your ships will be available. 

After reviewing your tickets, I see that you're talking about last months ARP Takao mission, in which you sent in a ticket on Dec 3rd. Note that the missions ended on Dec 1st. 

If you complete an ARP mission, then they are automatically updated, and you will automatically receive your goods.

While I agree that the CS team could have handled your ticket a little better, ( I will be talking to the leadership team about this) there wasn't anything they could do if you didn't complete the missions. 

Currently, I do not see that you did complete it, and my suggestion to you would be to attempt to earn the ship again before the event comes to an end. 

I am sorry for any inconvenience that this may cause you. 

I would just like to ask is why did i get chat banned for calling some one an [edited]nugget? people say [edited]you and all kindas of cuss words but i say [edited]nugget and you chat banned me?

Russians built this set up. You ask why all the overdone checks and balances. Do the words commie conditioned national paranoia explain why they want your DNA to change your email address but banks that handle million dollar accounts have no problem as long as you sign in with the OLD name and password? Ridiculous psychosis. As to OTHER customer service? These folk never learned about customer service where they came from. They think a grunt and "only waving" a gun in your face is foreplay. Don't ever expect to see a simple click button to set up game replay, when they can force you to enter the coding and make you change it to affect such viewing. They would rather give us five of the same kind arpeggio (five year old) neon ships! Have fun with the game but NEVER expect one of these types will EVER be of any REAL help. When they ask you to prove who you are, by sending them in charge card and other payment receipts from the last five years to the time of the Noah flood, you KNOW or SHOULD KNOW, what you're dealing with! After all, how could I be OTHER than myself when I used my password to get in! THE PASSWORD ISN'T GOOD ENOUGH? It's good enough for Chase Manhattan and Fidelity and others. Where does this gang of aged dictator children get off asking for MORE than THEM? BTW, if someone stole my password, all I would think I should do is notify their "customer service" and THEN show them past receipts! YES. NO! That's too "brilliant" for these control freaks. You will never find a simple customer service button. Sometimes with this gang I have to seriously wonder if the money doesn't go to international terrorism. That's how they behave; they don't behave like folks trying to make ANY kind of HUMAN impression!

I am sorry to hear that you may have been having any issues with your game client, however the game crashing/website crashing has nothing to do with the ARP missions. If you completed the missions your ships will be available. 

After reviewing your tickets, I see that you're talking about last months ARP Takao mission, in which you sent in a ticket on Dec 3rd. Note that the missions ended on Dec 1st. 

If you complete an ARP mission, then they are automatically updated, and you will automatically receive your goods.

While I agree that the CS team could have handled your ticket a little better, ( I will be talking to the leadership team about this) there wasn't anything they could do if you didn't complete the missions. 

Currently, I do not see that you did complete it, and my suggestion to you would be to attempt to earn the ship again before the event comes to an end. 

I am sorry for any inconvenience that this may cause you. 

i keep getting a error code when i start to play the game  any ideas

Good Morning,  my issue started when i move over to a new Samsung Qdot 4k monitor.  The program works ok, however when i sign on the graphs change to what appears to be a 3d mode.  i get the building and ships in a 3d image with the separation of colors like you see if you were using 3d glasses.  Green and Red separation.  Since my res is 3840 by 2160.  I am using a Nvida GTX 970M 3gb graphics card.  I do know that frame rates would be reduced but did not expect the separation in color.  Any suggestions?

I just signed up for the to "Try the  Public Test". I filled out all of the needed information and checked my email as required. No email so I went to the CS and it came up in Russian. If my son were here he could translate for me but I don't read or speak the language, sorry. When I went back to retry re-do my account, the name I was using is not available even though I did not receive the email for me to activate the account. Can someone please help! It is very frustrating especially since you are requesting feedback for the game.

I purchased an Atlanta by having you offer it to me as some sort of thank you for something...  FINE,  i love the ship,   however, its made of glass which i understand!  BUT  the arch on its shots are so high that any vessel ( I am firing at) that is going more than 25 kts and is more than 10 k away literally is off the screen ( more than 15 on the gauge)  rate of fire is great  but if you have to get into brawler range to actually hit something ON YOUR screen,  is asking a bit much.   I take the fact that the torps are virtually useless at 4.5 k   and the ship cant take hits,  but you gotta at least give us a chance to fire that rapid rate at nearly 50 bucks for the vessel!   The tirpitz brawls,  the sims is agile, the atago can do it all, the atlanta has to be given at least some chance for survival!

My wife didn't make enough mashed potatoes to go with the roast! Can I be compensated for the potatoes ending early? Perhaps 1000 doubloons? A Texas?

Has anyone experienced losing connection to the server just before a match starts?