Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Stieger

Thank You WG for the Graf Spee

3 comments in this topic

Alpha Tester
349 posts
15,111 battles

When the game was announce I had high hopes for the Graf Spee and now it's here WG has listened to the player base and I say thank you. Although I was some what disappointed in how it was brought into the game $100? wow it was somewhat disappointing for me. I was encouraged that it could be free after going thru the mission to acquire it. However there are other options with delay :( But the main point is that you listen to us I will in time have the Graf Spee in my inventory :) Now I also like to suggest the next premium ship the Graf Zeppelin    http://militaryhistorynow.com/2012/09/05/three-amazing-aircraft-carriers-that-might-have-changed-history/ You might consider  a poll across sever to see how the player base feels about you next premium ship Thanks Again:)

[HINON]
[HINON]
Beta Testers
5,913 posts
5,645 battles

Graf Spee is interesting to play. Certainly not easy to play, but can be quite fun and challenging. It makes me with t6 match making wasn't ruined by the restrictions on t3 and t4 ships, but oh well.

As for Graf Zeppelin, WarGaming have said quite a few times that they aren't going to add any more carriers at all until after they get a rework done.

They don't want to spend all the time making and "balancing" a new carrier to the current system just to turn around and completely rebuild it in 6 months.

[FOXEH]
Banned
14,364 posts
23,320 battles

Graf Spee is interesting to play. Certainly not easy to play, but can be quite fun and challenging. It makes me with t6 match making wasn't ruined by the restrictions on t3 and t4 ships, but oh well.

As for Graf Zeppelin, WarGaming have said quite a few times that they aren't going to add any more carriers at all until after they get a rework done.

They don't want to spend all the time making and "balancing" a new carrier to the current system just to turn around and completely rebuild it in 6 months.

Honestly, at this point, I'd be grateful if they'd just give us 1+ tiering across the boards.

(and thank God they aren't adding any more carriers until that rats nest UI is fixed)

Sign in to follow this