Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Ja1lBr0ken

Admiral's Present INSANE LOOT!

23 comments in this topic

Members
2 posts
426 battles

Thank you WarGaming! Merry Christmas to you folks!

I have been playing World of Tanks for over 5 years now, I decided to take a break from it to play this game. This morning I picked up the Scharnhorst instead of the Atago I was deciding on, awesome ship. I also decided to pick up 3 Admiral's presents, 1 for my friend and 2 for myself.

I opened the first one to receive an Atago with a 10 point Captain!!! and continued to open the second for 180 days of premium! I really didn't know what I was looking at, I was so astonished that WG's golden hand had finally touched me.

Thank you. Merry Christmas to all!

-Members-
6,960 posts
10,623 battles

I wonder if it's possible to get a Missouri, lol.

According to the dude who bought 100 gifts, it isn't possible. Take that with a grain of salt, however.

[SHIV]
Beta Testers
488 posts
4,766 battles

I see all these people get good ships. All I got is camo and a Marblehead that I will never use. But I will throw the 10 point on my cleaveland.

[MPIRE]
Beta Testers
3,804 posts
6,761 battles

According to the dude who bought 100 gifts, it isn't possible. Take that with a grain of salt, however.

Ive read 90% of all the posts about this years Secret Santa event, im 99% confident that the MO is not on the list of ships to be gotten out of boxes.

Members
573 posts
1,465 battles

I wonder if it's possible to get a Missouri, lol.

The Missouri has the same icon classification as the ARP ships which is different from premium ships so i doubt its included. 

[HYD]
Members
7,105 posts
5,289 battles

Ive read 90% of all the posts about this years Secret Santa event, im 99% confident that the MO is not on the list of ships to be gotten out of boxes.

It's also not on the list of ships on the WoWs website. 

[DEKM]
Beta Testers
293 posts
5,149 battles
Edited by volkswagenenthusiast63

Beta Testers
412 posts
1,415 battles

yeesh, my bro got a Ishizuhi, my other bro got a Arizona and i got a Emden so i was at the bottom of the bucket and very jealous but i can live with the 90 days premium from the second gift i got, oh well im due for something good

• Cool 1

[GUTS]
[GUTS]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
8,370 posts
29,395 battles

I have all, but 6 premium ships.

Over 3 days boutique  $59 in presents.

$3 captain presents seem to be the winners.

1st 2 presents have me 2 Marbleheads, captains and port slots.

Day two, package 54 gave me a Tirpitz.

Christmas, last package, Nikolai.

2 of my top 3 wants filled..

Ships I don't have:

Flint

Leningrad

Smith

Prinze Eugine

Indianapolis 

Krispy kreme. 

Edited by dEsTurbed1

Members
2 posts
426 battles

My friend bought me two for Christmas. I got Prinz Eugen and Texas, two ships I don't have ^^ 

Thats awesome! pretty cool to hear many people are having pretty good experiences. Thanks war gaming for a good Christmas haul!

[FOXEH]
Alpha Tester
6,885 posts
21,740 battles

My friend bought me two for Christmas. I got Prinz Eugen and Texas, two ships I don't have ^^ 

wow you hit the jack pot bagging an Eugen!:medal:

[WOLF9]
Members
4,680 posts

Yep these presents are great!   It was a great idea they had to do this.   Just be careful- buying these things is addictive, lol.

So far, I got Gremmy, Imperator Nik, Emden, and Ishizuchi.  2 Zucchinis and FIVE Gremmys, lol.

The rest have been an excellent mix of premium time, doubloons, lots of +100% camos, rare camos, and useful flags, like dragons, Zulus and Equal Speed Charlie londons.   The duplicate ships gave doubloons instead, and you got to keep the 10 pt commander.

I have just about all the premium ships already,  so it's the other stuff I like.  I use a lot of camo and flags- esp the flags the gifts give out- so I'm more than happy to see them pop up!

[KNTAI]
Members
3,134 posts
9,120 battles

​Probably not.

Pretty sure not. Haven't read otherwise, but as no one has gotten one through them and said anything about it yet, as the Missouri is  challenging to acquire, I highly doubt it.

[HYD]
Members
7,105 posts
5,289 battles

From 3 Captain's presents generously gifted to me by GG_Bootcamp, i got 120 premium camos, and an Emden. Not bad. 

[MAKJ]
Members
1 post
2,822 battles

i also did Admiral Present, what a rip off i didn't even receive the gift!  I got the email but no gift! 

Sign in to follow this