You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
IronWolfV

Am I lucky, or does Texas get good MM?

16 comments in this topic

Alpha Tester, Beta Testers
30,523 posts
6,106 battles

Cause so far in 3 matches(yes low pool but still) I've been top tier every match.

I hope this continues.

[MCWF]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
7,026 posts
29,098 battles

You are lucky. Ended too often in t7 matches after the MM changes.

[WKY19]
Beta Testers
2,673 posts
19,276 battles

I'm with these guys Talon. I love the ship but not in T7 match ups.

Really should get preferential MM in my book. I enjoy her, having gotten her in a Santa box the other day, but being bottom tier really hurts her.

[MCWF]
7,026 posts
29,098 battles

Bought her the minute she went on sale the first time. When you endet most of the time in t5/6 battles it was ok. I played enough matches with her to see the difference between the MM then and now. You are a xp pinate for most of the t7 ships

[MCWF]
7,026 posts
29,098 battles

Her beauty is that awesome AA defense. Chewed planes up if they came around. I loved that.

Laugh all the time when there is a new carrier player at low tier that thinks I will be easy xp.

• Cool 1

[VFW]
Members
1,660 posts
37,509 battles

Talon...you are just lucky.   I get more T7 matches in my Texas which really makes it difficult due to two reasons:

1.  Being a low Tier BB against faster, harder hitting BBs and CLs/CAs.  Not even going into the DDs..

2.  The maps are larger so the slow speed of the Texas means it take quite a while to get to where you need to go.

With Respect.

[CNK]
Members
454 posts
6,836 battles

I got Texas in a Santa crate and I'm not even going to bother to play her because of MM. T5 is dead to me.

[ASHIP]
Members
5,454 posts
12,925 battles

Really should get preferential MM in my book. I enjoy her, having gotten her in a Santa box the other day, but being bottom tier really hurts her.

The whole point of preferential MM in tanks is because more often those premium tanks are not as good. This is not the case for warships, there are very few ships that are worse.

[YORHA]
Members
5,460 posts
12,106 battles

Just finished my 2nd match and was bottom tier in both and got wiped out both times in less than 5 minutes.  Too slow, too weak, catches fire at the drop of a hat and a big fat target for everything at Tiers VI and VII.

Not any fun to play at all.  If there is anything at a higher tier or any other nation's BB in the game you get nuked fast. You are easy torpedo bait for DDs and CVs because you can't turn and you are the slowest piece of crap on the map.  

I am beginning to think it is the worst purchase I ever made in this game.