Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
sbcptnitro

Karma returned...

13 comments in this topic

Members
2,709 posts
17,651 battles

I decided it was better to give than to receive this season, especially since my "receiving" resulted in not much of anything.

However, it appears karma has decided to reward me, not with a cool, rare ship, but with one of the best streaks I've had in this game.

oUjY1il.png

So who else wants a Santa container?? :)Just kidding, I'm seriously tapped out right now.

[SCCC]
Members
3,181 posts
17,481 battles

I decided it was better to give than to receive this season, especially since my "receiving" resulted in not much of anything.

However, it appears karma has decided to reward me, not with a cool, rare ship, but with one of the best streaks I've had in this game.

oUjY1il.png

So who else wants a Santa container?? :)Just kidding, I'm seriously tapped out right now.

Nice! This morning's MM rewarded me with two fantastically good games with my Prinz Eugen and Hindenburg, enough to get me my two containers for the day :)

[IPWA]
Beta Testers
452 posts
7,032 battles

Moral of the story: buy presents for others (such as me) to get winning streaks :D

[ANK-A]
Alpha Tester
166 posts
8,838 battles

Nice man!

I'd love a few containers. If I could afford too i'd probably buy an upwards of 60$ worth but alas, I only have 11 cents in my paypal and an empty wallet :'(

[GWG]
[GWG]
Alpha Tester
29,168 posts
15,765 battles

The last week was terrible for me, yesterday was quite good, and today it is back in the basement of the outhouse. :angry:

Members
2,709 posts
17,651 battles

Oh yeah...and I forgot to add that I got my 9th SC (20m credits) yesterday as well, so ....

[ERN]
Alpha Tester, Alpha Tester, In AlfaTesters, Beta Testers
10,906 posts
4,896 battles

So who else wants a Santa container??

Me!!

Members
2,857 posts
9,224 battles

oUjY1il.png

Well Nitro you were doing something right brother.

[MPIRE]
Beta Testers
3,804 posts
6,761 battles

I gave many containers.

I still think Karma's a ****

Gave me laryngitis.

Edited by aether_tech

[SALVO]
Members
16,369 posts
10,159 battles

yeah, it is better to be in the giving than in the receiving end of a gun. Enjoy it pal and merry christmas

Beta Testers
973 posts
2,500 battles

Moral of the story: buy presents for others (such as me) to get winning streaks :D

So, the people who don't spend money on the game, get potato teams? 

[SCCC]
Members
3,181 posts
17,481 battles

Oh yeah...and I forgot to add that I got my 9th SC (20m credits) yesterday as well, so ....

Ninth?! I've only gotten three so far, averaging just over two containers per day, and I am currently on a 44-day dry-streak!

Members
2,709 posts
17,651 battles

Ninth?! I've only gotten three so far, averaging just over two containers per day, and I am currently on a 44-day dry-streak!

Yeah, I'm not complaining. Seems I've gotten more than the average player. However I do try to get all 3 per day when possible (which is about 95% of the time).

Sign in to follow this