Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
MrEndeavour

WG NA

7 comments in this topic

Members
652 posts
13,813 battles

Please don't slip up like WG EU. Have been doing recently. They have been doing a lot of questionable things to the player base. One of the most recent things is not including the Christmas convoy campaign that grants free permanent camos for tier 6 ships.

You are doing a good job, you are not perfect but you do try to make the NA player base happy. Merry Christmas. Happy holidays. Keep it up!

[ERN]
Alpha Tester, Alpha Tester, In AlfaTesters, Beta Testers
10,906 posts
4,896 battles

And we sometime complain about what Eu server get :P

• Cool 1

[KMS2]
Members
10,919 posts
4,863 battles

Reddit's got an unofficial sort-of refugee sponsorship program for EU players moving to NA... I think it's pretty clear EU really messed up.

[MPIRE]
Members
49 posts
14,463 battles

My message to WG:

Thanks for being so darn generous with the Christmas crates and making this game as close to truly f2p as possible. Lovely game, nice people, new content always, free stuff every month, and it just gets better. Keep up the great work and I'll stick around! You've even convinced a cheap dutchmen to part with some of his money! 

• Cool 1

[IPWA]
Beta Testers
452 posts
7,032 battles

Please don't slip up like WG EU. Have been doing recently. They have been doing a lot of questionable things to the player base. One of the most recent things is not including the Christmas convoy campaign that grants free permanent camos for tier 6 ships.

You are doing a good job, you are not perfect but you do try to make the NA player base happy. Merry Christmas. Happy holidays. Keep it up!

I'm reading the website right now... it includes the permanent camos... Could you explain what you are talking about?

Wargaming fixed the typo that made it seem like players who earned the Graf Spee for free couldn't do the convoy campaign. Players getting the Graf Spee for free will be able to get the free permanent camos.

Edited by RumblingMouse

Members
3,043 posts
10,248 battles

It would be nice if the various zones' marketing departments were more willing to work with each other. WG does make good products, but many good products have been ruined by sloppy marketing before.

Something to think about.

• Cool 1

Members
5,424 posts
3,448 battles

Reddit's got an unofficial sort-of refugee sponsorship program for EU players moving to NA... I think it's pretty clear EU really messed up.

Lol, I find this kind of funny, though I do feel bad for EU.

Sign in to follow this