Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Cruiser_CleveAniki

The Fletcher Skipper's Creed

7 comments in this topic

[KNTAI]
[KNTAI]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
596 posts
6,464 battles

Alright sailors, say it with me.

This is my Fletcher. There are 174 of her sisters, but this one is mine.
My Fletcher is my best friend. It is my life. I must master it as I must master my life.
Without me, my Fletcher is useless. Without my Fletcher, I am useless. I must fire my weapons true. I must shoot straighter than my enemy who is trying to kill me. I must shoot him before he shoots me. I will...
My Fletcher and I know that what counts in war is not the rounds we fire, the noise of our burst, nor the smoke we make. We know that it is the hits that count. We will hit...
My Fletcher is human, even as I, because it is my life. Thus, I will learn it as a sister. I will learn its weaknesses, its strength, its parts, its accessories, its guns and its torpedoes. I will keep my Fletcher clean and ready, even as I am clean and ready. We will become part of each other. We will...
Before CINPAC, I swear this creed. My Fletcher and I are the defenders of my country. We are the masters of our enemy. We are the saviors of my life.
So be it, until victory is America's and there is no enemy, but peace!

UGdbY8B.png10/10 would cruise the Pacific with

Edited by Destroyer_Radford
  • Cool 3

[DOW]
[DOW]
Members
1,082 posts
42,253 battles

Fletcher isn't just a destroyer's destroyer, it IS 110% of what a warship is. And historically, it is the be all and end all of mid 20th century warships. And I'll just say... DD557, USS Johnston, Captain Ernst E. Evans commanding. It seems this little ship has even cast it's spell even over WG senior staff; recently when the Youtuber Aeroon asked WG if they should nerf the Fletcher slightly to bring her more in line with other tier 9 destroyers, he was told they thought she was fine and didn't need to be touched. My sentiments exactly.

[-VT-]
Members
83 posts
12,049 battles

Played my first game in the Fletcher today and instantly fell in love with this ship. I only scored about 112k damage but it was not a chore to do so. I can't wait to get a 15pt capt on her. Awesome ship indeed!

Sign in to follow this