Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
BullHalsey

Let's Nikolai

16 comments in this topic

[OBS]
Members
1,277 posts
12,014 battles

I want to division with someone in a Nikki.  I've had the thing since Oct/Nov 2015 and have never done it.  Recently posed it to two players, got no real reaction both times.  My only concern is that if it starts happening frequently WG may want to do something about that.  I want to get two or three of them in a battle division and just cut a swath all the way to the enemy base.  Anyone interested, p.m. me.

Edited by BullHalsey

[GUYS]
Alpha Tester
2,768 posts
4,462 battles

I'm interested!....

But the containers will only give me flags, camo, and premium ships I already have!

• Cool 1

[WOLF1]
Members
9,915 posts
18,230 battles

I LOVE mine.... havent played it in a while, but if I am ever on, look me up... Two of them would be a terror for sure....

[OBS]
Members
1,277 posts
12,014 battles

I remember her terror when she lite up my Wyoming. No way I would win a 1 vs 1. She set me on fire with every salvo.

Someone was He-ing you with a Nikolai?  May have been effective but that's kinda lame.  It's reload is so long I don't bother with HE unless perhaps toward the end if I only have dds to fight.

[-RTS-]
Beta Testers
226 posts
8,486 battles

If Wyoming angles then chain fire Nikolai HE is a good strategy. Nikolai gun is super accurate and can set individually fire at different places, it will hurt. I have Nikolai, but I wouldn't make a division with 3 - It's like a cheating code, once you have it the game isn't as fun.

[OBS]
Members
1,277 posts
12,014 battles

If Wyoming angles then chain fire Nikolai HE is a good strategy. Nikolai gun is super accurate and can set individually fire at different places, it will hurt. I have Nikolai, but I wouldn't make a division with 3 - It's like a cheating code, once you have it the game isn't as fun.

Well then I guess I stand corrected, don't I?

[P2W]
Members
615 posts
7,899 battles

I want to division with someone in a Nikki.  I've had the thing since Oct/Nov 2015 and have never done it.  Recently posed it to two players, got no real reaction both times.  My only concern is that if it starts happening frequently WG may want to do something about that.  I want to get two or three of them in a battle division and just cut a swath all the way to the enemy base.  Anyone interested, p.m. me.

I play at odd hours, but if you see me on I would gladly play some nikolai with you.

[OBS]
Members
1,277 posts
12,014 battles

I play at odd hours, but if you see me on I would gladly play some nikolai with you.

Ok

[TORP]
[TORP]
Members
290 posts
40,546 battles

I suck but santa gave me the Nick happy to div up anytime.

Upgrades and CPT skills under new sys?????

[PVE]
[PVE]
Members
11,834 posts
30,521 battles

Someone was He-ing you with a Nikolai?  May have been effective but that's kinda lame.  It's reload is so long I don't bother with HE unless perhaps toward the end if I only have dds to fight.

If memory serves, Nikolai has a 30ish% chance to start fires with HE as base. Blasting a few HE salvos before switching over to AP or vice versa is fun and engaging for Nikolai, not so much for everyone at the wrong end of her guns.

Members
71 posts
8,797 battles

I suck but santa gave me the Nick happy to div up anytime.

Upgrades and CPT skills under new sys?????

I have PM, EM/AR, SI, and CE on mine so far.  Sneaky Nikolai is stronk!

I'm up for a Nikolai division - if you see me on throw me an invite.  I agree that it wouldn't be much fun to abuse, but a fight or two could be fun.

[-RTS-]
Beta Testers
226 posts
8,486 battles

I had a very bad day with clan, we end up hopping on our Nikolai with senior captain (mine 18pt) to ease the pain.

Throughout the entire battle, No word from red team. They grouped up toward one side and died very quickly. The behavior is like a sheep herd thinking "let's get this over with". I wanted to say something to explain this, but I didn't.

Members
81 posts
4,454 battles

I rek faces in my Nikolai.  some of my best games are in that ship....  Its pretty normal for me to sink 3-4 ships and single delete at least one CA a game

Sign in to follow this