You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Kapitan_Wuff

Feel'en Good Gone Gold

20 comments in this topic

[SYN]
Members
8,292 posts
14,496 battles

So the website says that the gold reward for the Feeling Good achievement going gold is a commander's present. But when I logged in I had recieved a regular container, is this right? What have others have received? 

• Cool 1

[GWG]
[GWG]
Alpha Tester
29,204 posts
15,770 battles

Regular Container for me and I think everyone else.

For me too but that means four for today. I think this is a lost in translation issue and that it should have read that every commander will get a container as a present.

Edit: EU has had Good Start gold for several days.

Edited by BrushWolf

[SYN]
Members
336 posts
16,636 battles

I think this is a lost in translation issue and that it should have read that every commander will get a container as a present.

Makes sense, wish they wouldn't have gotten my hopes up tho :(

[SYN]
Members
8,292 posts
14,496 battles

For me too but that means four for today. I think this is a lost in translation issue and that it should have read that every commander will get a container as a present.

Edit: EU has had Good Start gold for several days.

Maybe it is a translation error, but if so the gold prize is very underwhelming. Commander's Present seemed very clear to me in the description. And no surprise on EU, they seem to be faster to get these then we do..I expect us to be last to get them all. 

[-K-]
Supertest Coordinator, Alpha Tester, WoWS Community Contributors, Wiki Editor
6,526 posts
28,454 battles

send in a support ticket?

[GWG]
[GWG]
Alpha Tester
29,204 posts
15,770 battles

Maybe it is a translation error, but if so the gold prize is very underwhelming. Commander's Present seemed very clear to me in the description. And no surprise on EU, they seem to be faster to get these then we do..I expect us to be last to get them all. 

We seem to pick up speed on these things after a bit where both the EU & RU seem to lose speed.

Alpha Tester, In AlfaTesters
266 posts
3,832 battles

last time we were last because WG NA severely overestimated how many people would be getting the achievements.

as in, we had almost the server same population as SEA, and our requirements for gold were MUCH higher, to the point people though they weren't even enabled here.

[WOLF7]
Members
12,620 posts

I don't know about others, but i got 5 Million credits from my gold reward.

So you lucked out and got an SC, has nothing to do with the conversation, since we were given information they would be Commander Santa gifts....
Edited by awiggin

[GWG]
[GWG]
Alpha Tester
29,204 posts
15,770 battles

last time we were last because WG NA severely overestimated how many people would be getting the achievements.

as in, we had almost the server same population as SEA, and our requirements for gold were MUCH higher, to the point people though they weren't even enabled here.

They did go gold but we were the last server to have them do so.

[TF34]
Beta Testers
3 posts
3,178 battles

Frankly, "Commander's Present" has a very clear meaning and yet the thing we were given was something else one: completely different and Two: significantly less valuable.  And, equally importantly...why couldn't we choose which kind of box we get?  I hate credit boxes; they're worthless.  I would rather have had a signals and camo box.  But still, the Commander's present is way better than any of those.

[WTFS]
Members
9,331 posts
13,756 battles

Methinks WG has screwed up, big time. I got Commander's presents, I know what they are. What we got was a regular every day container. I'm thankful for free stuff, BUT...

Don't pull a bait and switch and lie to me.

[PVE]
Members
20,315 posts
13,642 battles

There was a container available when I logged in today and I got consumables. Three each AA II, Repair II & damage control II. I guess that was the gold container for Feels Good. 

[PVE]
Members
20,315 posts
13,642 battles

"Feeling Good" award goes gold on Christmas,  Me thinks it was time based and not number based.

Could be, but since they have counters on the upper right of the News page, I think it is numbers based.

https://worldofwarships.com/