Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Judge_Doom

ARP ship camo....

12 comments in this topic

Members
1,716 posts
8,224 battles

Without searching through 40 pages of forum threads looking for it, can someone tell me if the camo that comes on the ARP ships has any benefit to it?  Such a percentage of shell dispersion, etc etc that other ships have when you mount camo on them.  Appreciate it, thanks!

[KNTAI]
Members
3,134 posts
9,120 battles

No bonuses whatsoever. Just think of a fully researched ship, without any camouflage. It's dull you can't equip camos though. But if it's been like that for a year already, I hardly see them ever doing anything about it.

[SVER]
Beta Testers
3,811 posts
10,119 battles

as if 3% makes a difference

On the topic of the myoko and takao which are stealth boats and see high tiers, yes, yes it does.

[HYD]
Members
7,105 posts
5,289 battles

On the topic of the myoko and takao which are stealth boats and see high tiers, yes, yes it does.

Takao is a stealth boat, but Myoko is not. It has a base detection of something like 13.6km, and it doesn't get access to concealment mod either. Just saying....

[SVER]
Beta Testers
3,811 posts
10,119 battles

Takao is a stealth boat, but Myoko is not. It has a base detection of something like 13.6km, and it doesn't get access to concealment mod either. Just saying....

Concealment expert bruh :)

Edited by Sinboto

[HYD]
Members
7,105 posts
5,289 battles

Concealment expert bruh :)

12.2km with concealment expert.....doesn't sound very stealthy compared to the Mogami or Atago. 

[SVER]
Beta Testers
3,811 posts
10,119 battles

12.2km with concealment expert.....doesn't sound very stealthy compared to the Mogami or Atago. 

Indeed, but like I said she sees high tiers, and she needs all the stealth she can have. :)

[KNTAI]
Members
3,134 posts
9,120 battles

To be fair, the difference is about 200 meters. Not the end of the world, but yes, it's there, and it's irritating that I can't spend 22k to rectify that :<

[TXGUN]
[TXGUN]
Members
4,596 posts
13,562 battles

Ya I got my Atago down to 9.1 man its a Troll boat.

Sign in to follow this