You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
anonym_9qa81sg1ET3c

Have never received a super container again

22 comments in this topic

[PLPT]
Members
4,435 posts
6,599 battles

Great tell us your tale!

Well, I earned many experiences on that day. Upon receiving enough to acquire a container, I clicked the button that gives me a container. Then, I selected "Try your luck," which gave me a supercontainer. After hitting open on the supercontainer, inside of was 5 million credits. I then hit escape, and carried on with my day.
  • Cool 2

Members
5,450 posts
21,054 battles

I've been keeping track of the Super Containers I've gotten, below is an what I've got so far. 

I have opened around 180 Try You Luck containers. I've received 6 Super Containers they were; 250 speed flags [22/10/16], 250 anti det flags [25/10/16], 50k free xp [1/11/16], 250 India X-Ray flags [1/12/16], 50 Ocean Soul camos [16/12/16], Anshan + 10 point captain at container 166 [18/12/16]. I've also won 2 free port slots from TYL.

At this date I'm nearing 200 containers and the presents are probably going to throw off my count. 

I know its frustrating getting random stuff that may or may not be very useful. But think of it like Detonation, the chance it happening is roughly 1%+ of the time and we don't want it to happen. But getting a supper is somewhere around 2.5% and we want that to happen. 

You're playing a random chance game with these two one of them will happen its just a matter of time. 

[KOOKS]
Alpha Tester
2,869 posts
4,864 battles

Keep collecting those boxes and one will eventually pop up no matter what you pick.

I picked a normal container and a 3000 gold supercontainer popped out.

Members
314 posts
2,035 battles

Just got one today after not having one in a few weeks.

250 of the 5% speed increase. Which is okay because I just started to get into destroyers.

Alpha Tester
2,552 posts

I got a few supercontainers in the first few weeks when it was first introduced, my best reward the premium Blys and the worst 250 flooding flags. I haven't seen another supercontainer since, and it has been over two months.

Beta Testers
271 posts
10,664 battles

I saw 2 the first week and none since. I open 2-3 containers per day seven days a week. Have always used the "try your luck" option.

[KNTAI]
Members
3,134 posts
9,120 battles

I've gotten about 3 supers so far, and I pretty much open 2 containers a day, and 3 when I'm off or during the weekend.

They're freebies, no reason to get super upset about it...

[5D6]
[5D6]
Members
693 posts
18,932 battles

Neither have I OP...................but i'm not choosing try your luck anymore cause its not worth it to me right now. I got lines to grind so I need money and flags.

[ATN]
Members
12 posts
9,553 battles

Just got one today after not having one in a few weeks.

250 of the 5% speed increase. Which is okay because I just started to get into destroyers.

The Kiev with that flag and boost is a jet fyi. 47 kts!!
Edited by warko_1

Members
4,533 posts
18,504 battles

Sigh...such expressions of entitlement and self pity are so weak. :D

Just another saying that has lost all meaning because  parrots parrot .

Time since last Super container...

9EUCrfH.jpg

Edited by Shadowrigger1
  • Cool 1

Members
1,267 posts
9,498 battles

So you are here to convince us you have earned the equivalent of the Boy Scout originality merit badge, and are proud to wear it for all to see. That's laughable, little one.

Speak to us you words that have never before been uttered by human tongue nor heard by human ear, oh great one. :sceptic:

Members
4,533 posts
18,504 battles

So you are here to convince us you have earned the equivalent of the Boy Scout originality merit badge, and are proud to wear it for all to see. That's laughable, little one.

Speak to us you words that have never before been uttered by human tongue nor heard by human ear, oh great one. :sceptic:

trying to sound pompous and intelligent usually backfires my friend.

Members
2,709 posts
17,651 battles

Got my 9th SC yesterday (20 million credits), so I'm still not complaining even if it does seem to take longer.