You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
YaBoyHankHill

Secret Santa Gifts

Crate Winnings  

13 members have voted

1. 1. Were you satisfied with a crate purchase?

3 comments in this topic

[CSWLN]
Members
135 posts
5,388 battles

I've been wanting to get one of the Imperator Nikolai 1 ships since I first saw them in game around November. Once I saw that we had a chance to get them in the secret santa crates, I bought about 5 of the 3$ crates and tried to get one. I got a Warspite (not what I wanted, but pretty good for a 3 dollar purchase) and some useless camos. As of now, I'm out of money to spend freely. If any of you were in the gift giving spirit (long shot on the internet, I know) I wouldn't be opposed to some spontaneous presents :P. Anyways, my game name is the same as on the forum, in case anyone was interested. If not, nothing lost for me or you. Happy Holidays! And a Happy New Year!:happy_cap:

Members
5,450 posts
21,017 battles

So fare I've bought a few and received a few. I'm up to an Endem, some dragon flags, some camos and 1000 gold. 

I'm not interested in a Nikolai but if I could score a Kutu or a Derpitz or even a Hotlanta that would be nice. 

Merry Christmas from the Sinksalot Fleet

[CSWLN]
Members
135 posts
5,388 battles

So fare I've bought a few and received a few. I'm up to an Endem, some dragon flags, some camos and 1000 gold. 

I'm not interested in a Nikolai but if I could score a Kutu or a Derpitz or even a Hotlanta that would be nice. 

Merry Christmas from the Sinksalot Fleet

Atlanta is fun when you know how to play her. If you get one, It's a wonderful ship to light stuff on fire.