Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Darth_Caedus_

Santa should use destroyers to deliver presents.

9 comments in this topic

Members
314 posts
2,035 battles

and by presents I mean torpedoes.

Anyone ever just have a type of ship click after hating it for a long time? I used to be horrible in DDs, then I finally picked up IJN DDs again and holy crap am I having fun, too the point where I just started USN DDs again as well.

I went from pretty much nothing but BBs to almost exclusively using DDs the past two days.

[MWM]
Alpha Tester
1,704 posts
2,303 battles

and by presents I mean torpedoes.

Anyone ever just have a type of ship click after hating it for a long time? I used to be horrible in DDs, then I finally picked up IJN DDs again and holy crap am I having fun, too the point where I just started USN DDs again as well.

I went from pretty much nothing but BBs to almost exclusively using DDs the past two days.

Dude after are match last night I think we need Santa to use an AK-47 to deliver gifts to people who don't listen! :izmena:

Members
314 posts
2,035 battles

Dude after are match last night I think we need Santa to use an AK-47 to deliver gifts to people who don't listen! :izmena:

OMG someone on the forums I've actually played with!!!! This is a first time for me lol.

And yeah but at least we wrecked house and won the match, that's the first time I've actually had another DD coordinate with me and it made a huge impact on the match and my enjoyment of the class.

Members
5,450 posts
21,049 battles

Welcome to destroyers, the true master race. 

We stealth fire, we dodge incoming fire, we ambush with torpedoes or we appear out of no where to shove them into you hull, we can make whole fleets disappear and you never know where we can come from. 

Not to mention all the fun that can be had knife fighting our fellow destroyers. 

Destroyers are so powerful they have survived for generations. 

The Sinksalot Fleet wishes everyone a Merry Christmas.

Members
314 posts
2,035 battles

Welcome to destroyers, the true master race. 

We stealth fire, we dodge incoming fire, we ambush with torpedoes or we appear out of no where to shove them into you hull, we can make whole fleets disappear and you never know where we can come from. 

Not to mention all the fun that can be had knife fighting our fellow destroyers. 

Destroyers are so powerful they have survived for generations. 

The Sinksalot Fleet wishes everyone a Merry Christmas.

Speaking of knife fight shooting at DDs with BBs has apparently made me the master of DD on DD knife fights, my shots hit every time no matter what that do lol

[HYD]
Members
7,105 posts
5,289 battles

Speaking of knife fight shooting at DDs with BBs has apparently made me the master of DD on DD knife fights, my shots hit every time no matter what that do lol

Looking forward to seeing you in battle then, because i also consider myself a knife-fight expert. :)

[MWM]
Alpha Tester
1,704 posts
2,303 battles

OMG someone on the forums I've actually played with!!!! This is a first time for me lol.

And yeah but at least we wrecked house and won the match, that's the first time I've actually had another DD coordinate with me and it made a huge impact on the match and my enjoyment of the class.

I am more surprised we got within 5 feet of a BB and he missed us...........

Members
314 posts
2,035 battles

I am more surprised we got within 5 feet of a BB and he missed us...........

Indeed, but I think I payed for it today when a BB shot at me from 15k away and almost the entirety of his salvo racked my hull, I some how survived the experience probably because he was thankfully using AP but the fact that so many shells hit me while I was moving in a straight line away from him shows that RNGesus giveth and taketh away.

Members
314 posts
2,035 battles

Looking forward to seeing you in battle then, because i also consider myself a knife-fight expert. :)

As do I, I love the good tense gun fests. I think I surprise a lot of USN and Russian DDs when I chose to knife fight them in my Fubuki instead of run away.

Sign in to follow this