You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
misanthrope0

Boycoot the Spee until the fix the DD's!

49 comments in this topic

Alpha Tester, In AlfaTesters, Beta Testers
14,008 posts
5,814 battles

wut

Apparently we're meant to understand something from a nine word sentence with bad spelling, and grammar.

[KSF]
-Members-
5,295 posts
9,183 battles

Sure thing, I won't spend any of my money on the Spee.....I'll earn the Spee for free, and spend my money on other things, like those gift crates.

• Cool 2

Alpha Tester, In AlfaTesters, Beta Testers
14,008 posts
5,814 battles

Sure thing, I won't spend any of my money on the Spee.....I'll earn the Spee for free, and spend my money on other things, like those gift crates.

Careful, you don't want to give the OP any ideas to 'boycoot' the santa gift crates.:popcorn:

[SOUS]
[SOUS]
Members
284 posts
12,956 battles

Wow! First all you know what the OP is talking about. Let me sum it up for the less intelligent people here. He's saying to boycott buying of the Graf Spee until WarGaming decides to fix the rediculas gun bloom on German Destroyers. Yes I am fully aware that you can earn the ship for free, but you can also skip that and purchase this ship. I think, and I know I am going out on a limb here, that the OP is upset that one thing was advertised about German destroyes and then right before release they changed them with out testing and making the line almost unusable. So for all of you making fun of or ridiculing the OP, think again, he does have a reason to be disappointed in WarGaming's handling of German destroyers. Secondly, this is a community forum, a place we come to help each other out. Just because you disagree with what or how the OP stated his thoughts does not mean you have to belittle him. All this does is shows your true nature. Let's keep the forum for what it's meant  for, sharing ideas and helping each other out! 

• Cool 2

[KFL]
Supertester
693 posts
18,530 battles

Wow! First all you know what the OP is talking about. Let me sum it up for the less intelligent people here. He's saying to boycott buying of the Graf Spee until WarGaming decides to fix the rediculas gun bloom on German Destroyers. Yes I am fully aware that you can earn the ship for free, but you can also skip that and purchase this ship. I think, and I know I am going out on a limb here, that the OP is upset that one thing was advertised about German destroyes and then right before release they changed them with out testing and making the line almost unusable. So for all of you making fun of or ridiculing the OP, think again, he does have a reason to be disappointed in WarGaming's handling of German destroyers. Secondly, this is a community forum, a place we come to help each other out. Just because you disagree with what or how the OP stated his thoughts does not mean you have to belittle him. All this does is shows your true nature. Let's keep the forum for what it's meant  for, sharing ideas and helping each other out! 

Clearly a troll post (op post and 2nd post), but u feel for it.... anyways what was advertised......? No. Was not advertising regarding the stealth.....

[SYN]
Members
336 posts
16,541 battles

making the line almost unusable

It's so unusable only the T-22 has a WR below 50%.  Granted they perform poorly compared to RUS cruisers, but such is life.

I am boycotting this thread until OP admits he is an entitled snowflake who can't handle that the newest line isn't pure power creep.

Edited by bremen_

Members
501 posts
12,751 battles

the thing about boycotts, they only tend to work if lots of people do it, and judging by the responses from my fellow forumers, i don't think your plan has much traction with the community 

lol, fail 

Edited by the_majestic_eagle

[ERN]
Alpha Tester, Alpha Tester, In AlfaTesters, Beta Testers
10,906 posts
4,896 battles

Nice Frog there, Glad to see your still around here.

it came from this

• Cool 1

[MWM]
Alpha Tester
1,704 posts
2,303 battles

Renegade stop making me laugh with your fro...

ALL HAIL RENEGADE THE FROG COMMANDS IT!!

*cough*

I mean what just happend?

Alpha Tester
197 posts
258 battles

Thank You Mario Frog, But Our Princess is in Another Castle

Edited by DrKrieg

[ONE38]
Members
3,782 posts
14,818 battles

And boycott the Spee until the fix the modeling of citadel on the Iowa and Montana class, too !!!  Yeah... Who's with me?!?!  :trollface:

• Cool 1