Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
BubbleRapper

Christmas cheer in a pm!

9 comments in this topic

Members
645 posts
2,685 battles

After playing a couple games I left then came back to my computer a while later and had this delightful message waiting for me wishing me a Merry Christmas lol.

I don't know what happened that he was mad about (and since my superbly average stats are publicly available I think it's pretty clear that I don't cheat) but it made me laugh and I thought some of you might enjoy it.

2eyjqxj.jpg

Edited by BubbleRapper

[VANN]
[VANN]
Members
965 posts
6,096 battles

I had a "teammate" send me a full spread of torpedoes from about 200 meters away as a token of holiday cheer!  The kicker was that he did it after he bumped me and I answered with a simple, "hello." 

[-KIA-]
Senior Volunteer Moderator, Beta Testers, Supertester, Privateers, Senior Volunteer Moderator
6,550 posts
8,491 battles

The Christmas Cheer is glorious!

Alpha Tester, In AlfaTesters, Beta Testers
14,008 posts
5,814 battles

This is World of Warships. 

There is no such thing as Christmas cheer, and what you think is snow is actually salt falling from the sky. By my calculations we should have enough to build a saltman tomorrow morning.

Members
314 posts
2,035 battles

I had a "teammate" send me a full spread of torpedoes from about 200 meters away as a token of holiday cheer!  The kicker was that he did it after he bumped me and I answered with a simple, "hello." 

Torpedoes.

The gift that keeps on giving.

Thosands of gallons of sea water.

Sign in to follow this