You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
robbaz123

What premium ship should i get

13 comments in this topic

[DERRR]
Members
115 posts
2,864 battles

What premium ship should i get im thinking of the tirpitz but whats your opinion P.S im to lazy to make a vote for now

Members
3,681 posts
8,111 battles

…got to have more information...

Your playstyle? The purpose for the premium(fun/credit/XP/captain training/collection)?

[DERRR]
Members
115 posts
2,864 battles

Im a cv player im decent at bb, good at ca and alright with dd but i need a money printer and a ship that could survive

[MAR_U]
Beta Testers
828 posts
10,391 battles

Im a cv player im decent at bb, good at ca and alright with dd but i need a money printer and a ship that could survive

money printer would be Eugen, but money + survivability is tirpitz. 
  • Cool 1

Members
3,681 posts
8,111 battles

Guess Derpitz is for you.

[-K_P-]
Members
545 posts
3,883 battles

The Scharnhorst is really good, the Atago has to be played cautiously but can preform very well, If you like getting close then Tirpitz is for you

[DERRR]
Members
115 posts
2,864 battles

They might be dumb for you but i am not getting a premium ship and find out that it wasnt worth the money

[TORP]
[TORP]
Members
290 posts
40,546 battles

Santa blessed me with a group of premiums.  Have played the Eugen a lot, feast of famine and more famine than feast.  I suck not the ship.  Funny if you suck. you suck in the Prince, the Sharn or just about any other especially DDs.  Scored some fantastic DDs but generally am getting waxed in the first cap.  If I survive the first 2 min I can do fairly well there after.

Members
323 posts
5,699 battles

Which line are you grinding down for battleships? Do you like to aggressively push to torp/secondary range, push to medium range? What tier do you enjoy playing at? Do you want a credit grinder, a captain trainer or just a powerful and capable ship? All of the above?

But the Tirpitz is a good and capable ship in the right hands to answer your question. It will preform the role of credit grinder, German battleship captain trainer, capable tier 8 German battleship (if you like their playstyle). The Scharnhorst is an alternative at tier 7. If you play a different line, there are alternatives to consider (ie USN has the Arizona).

Edited by Wyatt_DERP85