Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Cit_the_bed

Wargaming, you made Emden so beautiful, please buff a tiny bit so it's usable again.

12 comments in this topic

[-VT-]
[-VT-]
Members
2,273 posts
26,538 battles

I love the look of the emden, it's a very pretty ship. With the changes to the game she is very unplayable, like the marblehead.

These ships need tiny tweaks to become usable again.

Please, you put so much work into the ships, give them a tiny tweak so they can be used again in the game.

• Cool 4

[Y81]
Members
836 posts
4,556 battles

How to Emden/Dresden/Kolberg:

Once a target is in range,press and HOLD ( do NOT let go) of the fire button until its dead,you are dead or its out of range.Repeat.

WASD like crazy while doing this and making sure a BB isn't focusing you.

With the maneuverability and ROF you can do lots of damage once you can hits your targets reliably.

[A-D-F]
Members
7,877 posts
43,466 battles

Unplayable? It is a good ship for T2 and the most beautiful at the tier. It is not as good as Dresden but it is not supposed to be.

Just pew-pew as said above.

Alpha Tester
2,162 posts
6,770 battles

It has:

ONE LESS GUN PER SIDE, THAT IS ALL.

Spoiler

[FAE]
Members
2,626 posts
3,982 battles

... I wish there was a point to playing the T2 cruisers though.  They seem... well. Boring. 

[Y81]
Members
836 posts
4,556 battles

... I wish there was a point to playing the T2 cruisers though.  They seem... well. Boring. 

Cos using the Emden/Dresden/Kolberg is like this:

:D

[HYD]
Members
7,105 posts
5,289 battles

What changes have made her unplayable? I played this beautiful ship yesterday and had a blast.

I hate those rainbow arcs though. The arc's even worse than an USN DD, i swear. The shells just shoot straight up into space, and then they fall back very slowly. 

[Y81]
Members
836 posts
4,556 battles

I hate those rainbow arcs though. The arc's even worse than an USN DD, i swear. The shells just shoot straight up into space, and then they fall back very slowly. 

Thats the hard part,once you are used to them its ok.After playing the hell out of low tier German cruisers I am able to gt shells on target pretty well now.

Alpha Tester
444 posts
2,983 battles

look at the artillery ratings for both.

The artillery ratings given in-game are questionable. Several USN DD hull upgrades give up one gun (20% of their firepower) and somehow only lose 1 artillery rating. ( a decrease of 2 or 3%)

Sign in to follow this