Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Madman7

1st game in Tashkent... hope they are all like this

12 comments in this topic

[HIT]
Beta Testers
492 posts
6,745 battles

I was a little hesitant to get the Tashkent, just because I have heard a lot of folks say its the Kiev's ugly cousin. I took the plunge and got it... spent some free xp to upgrade the ship.  First battle in it is a T-10 battle... I am thinking, great I am going to get wrecked.   I was pleasantly surprised with its performance.   I will say, I am not expert on captain skills or mods. Here is what I have, please let me know if I should change them.

12 point cap:

BoS/Expert Mark/Last stand/Superintendent/Adv Fire

Mods:

Main Arm mod 1/Aim system mod 1/steering gear mod 2/ concealment system mod 1

Nycp0jg.jpg

ZUGjNsq.jpg

I hope this was not a fluke and there are more battles like this in the near future :)

[HYD]
Members
7,105 posts
5,289 battles

9 torp hits....... that's definitely not normal for a VMF DD. 

• Cool 1

Beta Testers
803 posts
5,058 battles

Who was dumb enough to get within 4km of you and get torped? I'm on the tier 6 and I hope it's fun when I get it,  have 10 pointers for all the DDs so I'll at least have ATF right from the start on all them.

[SYN]
Members
8,292 posts
14,496 battles

Who was dumb enough to get within 4km of you and get torped? I'm on the tier 6 and I hope it's fun when I get it,  have 10 pointers for all the DDs so I'll at least have ATF right from the start on all them.

The Tash's upgraded torps are 8km.

[HIT]
Beta Testers
492 posts
6,745 battles

A REPLAY file would have been an inspiration to all of us.

Congrats! and HAPPY HOLIDAYS

Sorry, I do not know how to do replays.  there is no folder that says replays :(

Members
24 posts
709 battles

Sorry, I do not know how to do replays.  there is no folder that says replays :(

Here take a look at this video I made. This is an year old but it works perfectly. Also my accent is different because I stay in India. Any questions do ask here.

Link: 

[A-D-F]
Members
7,876 posts
43,377 battles

Tashkent is not bad, IMO better than Kiev but too big and hard do turn.

I did the grind and did not mind. Sold it when I got Udaloi. That is a ship! Do the grind, you'll like what's ahead! (for the record I kept Udaloi when I got Khabarovsk, and have both in port).

[HIT]
Beta Testers
492 posts
6,745 battles

Here take a look at this video I made. This is an year old but it works perfectly. Also my accent is different because I stay in India. Any questions do ask here.

Link: 

Appreciate the feedback and video!  I'll give it a try :)

Members
522 posts

I did the grind and did not mind. Sold it when I got Udaloi. That is a ship! Do the grind, you'll like what's ahead! (for the record I kept Udaloi when I got Khabarovsk, and have both in port).

Yeah, I bought the Kiev a gain just recently when they were cheap. Now I have Udaloy, Kiev, Leningrad and Bly. 

Members
1,571 posts
6,979 battles

Blasphemy! :P

Sign in to follow this