Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Stieger

Thanking WG for the Graf Spee

3 comments in this topic

Alpha Tester
349 posts
15,111 battles

Although at this time I have not purchased this ship I really dont like whats in the packages especially for the price.  Its a good idea tho to provide a step for earning it for free some of the packages r ok but sadly they r set for a later release. I like to ask that you guys who do the marketing to provide info for upcoming premium ships. Maybe even put a WG poll on what premium we would like to see next putting a vote across all sever eu asia to see what the community would prefer. as you know I have advocated for the Graf since last year.Today I like to ask for this CV http://militaryhistorynow.com/2012/09/05/three-amazing-aircraft-carriers-that-might-have-changed-history/ Last but not least thanks for listening it means a lot! :)

[HINON]
Members
14,340 posts

They have confirmed they want to add Graf Zeppelin just not sure when. Likely after they overhaul the CV UI and stuff. 

[MAR_U]
Beta Testers
828 posts
10,391 battles

they have modeled project Habakkuk, no idea what they are going to do with it, but we do know it is modeled. was shown off in the 2016 video, then never showed up in any event :/

Sign in to follow this