Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Estimated_Prophet

Schitzophrenia; Atago style...

3 comments in this topic

[RLGN]
Members
19,120 posts
35,145 battles

Finally made it to the final task, stage one of Honorable Service...

This is the story of my Atago life; I either can't do a bloody thing, or I go the other dircection and do decently, (for me at least...)

I couldn't get in position to save my life the first game; (without basically comiting suicide by insta-delete,) and in the second game after a mediocre start, I sailed out from behind an island and into B on Neighbors to help sink two battleships and save the cap...

Both wins, but whatever...

la, la, la.... I hate this ship....

T4oYyz.png

HX4RBJ.png

Members
304 posts
4,008 battles

I agree, the Atago's an oddly schizo experience.  I never felt very good in the Atago, yet somehow my stats in it are: 

Atago%20Stats_zpspgaeycww.png

According to these stats, the Atago is one of my best ships.  I'm ranked #52 out of 1000+ players with more than 50 battles in the Atago, by win rate, NA server. That's just plain bizarre. I'm not even a cruiser guy, and I always felt that I was an embarrassingly bad shot in the Atago -- yet, nevertheless, good numbers.

[ARGSY]
Members
10,326 posts
16,228 battles

I have takao and I seem to do pretty well with it, but  I played lot of cruisers .  i think high tier meta is what makes it tough more than anything where everyone want to shoot at you and they outranges you.

Sign in to follow this