Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
TheGreatBlasto

Need a Favor: What is the Colorado Sale Price?

25 comments in this topic

[BROOK]
Banned
2,260 posts

I can't see the current sale price because I bought it yesterday.

The reason I'm curious is because it was on sale for 3,899,000. Then a moment later when I clicked on the Purchase Button it had shot up to 4,200,000.

:angry:

[HINON]
Members
7,656 posts
9,539 battles

I can't see the current sale price because I bought it yesterday.

The reason I'm curious is because it was on sale for 3,899,000. Then a moment later when I clicked on the Purchase Button it had shot up to 4,200,000.

:angry:

Why worry about it if you already bought her?

[WOLF1]
Members
9,915 posts
18,231 battles

M2bZq_zpspjksnymr.gif

with this thread you have officially reached the "Jumping the shark" category of thread making dude... please... just don't

and if you are unsure of what that means, you did not grow up during the "Happy Days" era so google it and stop making threads...
(not unlike the Fast and furious endless sequel making....)

Edited by pmgaudio
  • Cool 3

Members
3,792 posts
23,987 battles

M2bZq_zpspjksnymr.gif

with this thread you have officially reached the "Jumping the shark" category of thread making dude... please... just don't

and if you are unsure of what that means, you did not grow up during the "Happy Days" era so google it and stop making threads...

(not unlike the Fast and furious endless sequel making....)

This is the perfect analogy!!

[ZAZEN]
Alpha Tester
404 posts
8,964 battles

Pensacola sale price IS 3,899,000

regular colorado is 6,000,000 sale 4,200,000

[ZAZEN]
Alpha Tester
404 posts
8,964 battles

So the sale price moves up.

Never seen that before.

Thanks.

nope you were looking at/remembered the Pensacola price 

[HINON]
Members
7,656 posts
9,539 battles

Thanks but I was looking at the Colorado for a day after it went on sale trying to decide if I should get it or not,

Screenshots? Because the sale price of the Colorado hasn't changed.

[BROOK]
Banned
2,260 posts

Screenshots? Because the sale price of the Colorado hasn't changed.

Let me step into my time machine. BRB.

:)

I must have clicked on the Colorado price a dozen times trying to decide if it was worth buying on sale. It was the same price as the Pepsicola.

Anyhoo, I have it now and what a pig it is. The New Mexico is a far better ship.

Members
3,792 posts
23,987 battles

Let me step into my time machine. BRB.

:)

I must have clicked on the Colorado price a dozen times trying to decide if it was worth buying on sale. It was the same price as the Pepsicola.

Anyhoo, I have it now and what a pig it is. The New Mexico is a far better ship.

Please show us on any tech tree where a T7 BB & cruiser would be the same price. Doesn't exist.

If you think the Colorado is a pig then you have no idea what you are doing with it. Of course you haven't factored in you're in a stock hull currently but we've come to expect you're not very game savvy by now.

[WOLF1]
Members
9,915 posts
18,231 battles

buying a ship with CREDITS that is on sale for what it would have cost to buy it NOT on sale by playing a few extra games and making this thread about it... is .......rhymes with "that Valentine guy with the bow and arrow"....

Beta Testers
2,094 posts
2,152 battles

[edited]hell...

If I could smite into non-existence every one of you who insists on that insipid, "Oh-look-how-cute-and-clever-I-am-by-purposely-mis-spelling-a-ships-name" with this "Pepsicola" inanity...

I would.  100%.

You're not saving any characters by doing it and you're not being clever.  STOP IT.

[WTFS]
Members
9,331 posts
13,756 battles

[edited]hell...

If I could smite into non-existence every one of you who insists on that insipid, "Oh-look-how-cute-and-clever-I-am-by-purposely-mis-spelling-a-ships-name" with this "Pepsicola" inanity...

I would.  100%.

You're not saving any characters by doing it and you're not being clever.  STOP IT.

:D

[WOLF1]
Members
9,915 posts
18,231 battles

[edited]hell...

I would.  100%.

I know right I mean everyone knows it is the COCAcola....

[WOLF7]
Members
12,620 posts

Also, dude. Your threads make me wonder if you're just trolling the player base. Seriously, they do.

You're still wondering? :amazed:

[WOLF1]
Members
9,915 posts
18,231 battles

You're still wondering? :amazed:

I first saw the avatar with the first ever post,,,, and I knew.... Oh yes.... I knew

[DOOP]
Members
856 posts
2,442 battles

[edited]hell...

I would.  100%.

Triggurd?

Sign in to follow this