You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
STALKER_1EJ

Campaign Guides and Hints

7 comments in this topic

[1EJ]
Members
131 posts
33,723 battles

Are there any Guides, Hints or Tutorials for the different campaigns and combat missions that come up?

Currently playing the blue one for lower tiers that has something like 119 total tasks to achieve. In the second group of tasks, the number 8 task where it wants you to get 500 units of Free XP, I don't think that is doable. I have had to go to the co-op play to attempt this and I can get close but, all the frickin kill thieves out there muck it up every time. Heck, I even had a bot that was on our side change course to block a totally in the clear torpedo shot that would have done it for me...and I got penalized for it too.

The five hundred XP number, while sounds nice as a round whole number, I don't believe is doable, unless I buy up to Tier 8 or 9. That aint gonna happen. Not this year or the next anyway. I have plenty of ships to play.

Is there anything out there? Or does anyone who has managed this task have some hints they can share as to how they did it?

Many thanks!....and Merry Christmas!

Beta Testers
898 posts
14,840 battles

you need use papa papa flag  + camo xp and try it on ships which have daily bonus win. 

There is one more mision even for 750xp for those you need add premium acc or camo 2017 with xp free bonus.

Another hints: there is mision where you need make it like 300 000 silver in one game. You can do it in any game with any ships just combine it with task/ or mision  which give money as reward.

Example. there was mision make dmg on us ships: reward 1kk -- so if youhave that silver task active and you make that mision on reward screen it add that 1kk and it task accomplished.

3. Try combine tasks: some of them are compactibille: example one task in one mision is any hero achievement and one task on another mision is obtain 2dreagnouth achievements  etc.

4. My strategy was set one long term taks / 30k xp on captain , 200 000 dmg on ship etc and one short taks which need be on specific ship /10 defend ribons, 3 assist  cap flags.

5. Dont panic that  2 misions are there forewer so you can slowly achieve it with fun.

Edited by Gandariel

Members
4,535 posts
16,629 battles

I agree.  The 500 free XP challenge can be a real b!tch to accomplish, especially for an average player like myself.  In light of some of those missions that can be accomplished just by showing up to a battle, this one seems a bit harsh.

Members
381 posts
25 battles

Papa = 300%

Newyear camo =200%

50%xp flag, because freexp calculate from xp.

first win bonus, sometime more than 50% depend on occasion.

Chose highest tier , or best ship.

Or just skip it, cause you can redo other tasks to complete campaign.

I have had to go to the co-op play to attempt this

Err. Co-op earn less xp than random, why would you go there for the mission that need certain amount of xp in one game?

Edited by Hero_of_Zero

[RLGN]
Members
19,152 posts
35,195 battles

Papa = 300%

Newyear camo =200%

50%xp flag, because freexp calculate from xp.

first win bonus, sometime more than 50% depend on occasion.

Chose highest tier , or best ship.

Or just skip it, cause you can redo other tasks to complete campaign.

Err. Co-op earn less xp than random, why would you go there for the mission that need certain amount of xp in one game?

This is the best for the xp missions.

I did them without the New Year camo, so they can be done that way.

Pile up the items listed above, just don't die, try to get at least moderate results in damage and hits, maybe even a cap, and some defended cap ribbons, and 500 and even 750 fxp is easy because of the bonuses.

Members
943 posts
4,083 battles

well the hardest task for me is that earning 300k in a single battle I only average 250+k good for other players that is running premium time and ships

that is my real issue so far :sceptic:

[O_O]
Members
7,896 posts
22,097 battles

300,000 silver can be a challenge.  A T8 premium (even T7) with a Zulu flag (+20% credits) and a first win 50% multiplier makes it much easier.