Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Axonn

OMG!!! Finally I own the Nikolai I!

14 comments in this topic

Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
1,054 posts
8,280 battles

Just as the topic says, (Sorry if I type this wrong/to fast but my god I just woke up my dad and mom and boy I am so having like a seizure right now and spassing out) I just bought 5 xmas boxes and till the 3rd one got me the Nikolai I:ohmy:

5yPiAlU.jpgJ0Xmeex.jpg

I don't why, but for some reason it feels like I'm dreaming. :happy_cap: Ohhhhuhhh, this just made my day! Thank you WG!!! :great:

[KNTAI]
Members
3,134 posts
9,120 battles

Gz!

It's better to buy the boxes individually. The ships you get from the are decided once the transaction has been completed. So, if you buy 20, all 20 might have the same ship. Whereas if you buy 1 box, it means a a different roll on a ship per transaction. I found out the hard way. I bought 50 3-USD boxes, 3 transactions (20x20x10), jack crap(Many Ishizuchis and Emdens). But bought 10 3-USD boxes individually, so 10 different transactions, and I get both a Gremmy and a Nikolai...

Spread the word.

1,054 posts
8,280 battles

Gz!

It's better to buy the boxes individually. The ships you get from the are decided once the transaction has been completed. So, if you buy 20, all 20 might have the same ship. Whereas if you buy 1 box, it means a a different roll on a ship per transaction. I found out the hard way. I bought 50 3-USD boxes, 3 transactions (20x20x10), jack crap(Many Ishizuchis and Emdens). But bought 10 3-USD boxes individually, so 10 different transactions, and I get both a Gremmy and a Nikolai...

Spread the word.

Well shockingly though I bought all $5 of 5 boxes at once than just seperatly. But if I do buy these SC's again, I'll do them seperately again from what you pointed out. :)

1,054 posts
8,280 battles

Merry Christmas dude!

Many thanks! :)

1,054 posts
8,280 battles

Congratulations!  Enjoy her -- she's a monster!

Thanks and agree, she surely is a beast. :)

Sign in to follow this