Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
3rdBlindMouse

More Compliments please 7 isn't enough

11 comments in this topic

Members
18 posts
5,804 battles

Not sure about anyone else but i find 7 compliments is not enough for one game never mind a whole day of gaming. Some people are just plain awesome to have in the chat and make the game a lot of fun to play., whether u win or lose. Meet another bunch like that and compliments are all gone -( . Please raise limit

• Cool 2

[VFW]
Members
1,658 posts
37,431 battles

This is a easy one to agree with...there should be at least twice the number allowed if not unlimited for complimenting good folks/game play.   Although, the limit on "reporting" bad behavior, chat, or bots should remain the same.

With Respect.

• Cool 2

Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
4,191 posts
12,721 battles

Not sure about anyone else but i find 7 compliments is not enough for one game never mind a whole day of gaming. Some people are just plain awesome to have in the chat and make the game a lot of fun to play., whether u win or lose. Meet another bunch like that and compliments are all gone -( . Please raise limit

This is a easy one to agree with...there should be at least twice the number allowed if not unlimited for complimenting good folks/game play.   Although, the limit on "reporting" bad behavior, chat, or bots should remain the same.

With Respect.

I agree .     :honoring:
  • Cool 1

Beta Testers
5,082 posts
5,575 battles

It's very refreshing to see that somebody wants a higher allowance of compliments, not reports. Stay positive :)

Me personally, I'd like more of both, based on a player's service record. The more battles you've played, the more compliments/reports you should be able to dispense, up to a point.

• Cool 2

[FG]
Members
566 posts
5,003 battles

I've always thought a better way would be to give players a number of compliments/reports per game, rather than a limited number per day. 3 Compliments and 2 Reports per game for example.

This both prevents situations where you can't compliment players after a long session of playing and players being "mass" reported during a single game generally due to disagreement and nothing else.

Edited by SovereignEagle
  • Cool 2

[KIA]
Members
3,839 posts
18,543 battles

Usually i report more pple than i compliment and i think they should remove the "report" limit. Compliment should be for people who really diserve that so 7 is good (even if sometime i find a whole team to compliment but it's rare) but most of the time i'm in a full stupid team that diserve being report . And no it's not because i suck, i'm in the average however when you're 1st in your team with like 1k xp and the rest doesn't even reach 500xp...  And not only in XP but when all BB and DD are hidding behind rocks  because big guns and big range... No i'm sorry but those people just diserve a "plays poorly" and if the whole team is like that i just want a team report or things like that.

[BONKS]
Members
1,738 posts
19,947 battles

I personally always compliment good play when I see it; I just don't see enough of it to need more than 7 a day...

[BOSS]
Beta Testers
2,762 posts
16,829 battles

I personally always compliment good play when I see it; I just don't see enough of it to need more than 7 a day...

Guess you need to play with me more then. >wink<

[S-N-D]
Banned
3,327 posts
7,738 battles

How about 1 of each per game, pick carefully, no limit per day?

Edited by _Caliph_

[FYYFF]
Members
648 posts
16,724 battles

Usually i report more pple than i compliment and i think they should remove the "report" limit. Compliment should be for people who really diserve that so 7 is good (even if sometime i find a whole team to compliment but it's rare) but most of the time i'm in a full stupid team that diserve being report . And no it's not because i suck, i'm in the average however when you're 1st in your team with like 1k xp and the rest doesn't even reach 500xp...  And not only in XP but when all BB and DD are hidding behind rocks  because big guns and big range... No i'm sorry but those people just diserve a "plays poorly" and if the whole team is like that i just want a team report or things like that.

Reported.

Sign in to follow this