Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Panzer1113

Blyskawica jump to 15 point captain

5 comments in this topic

Members
1,610 posts
13,711 battles

have been running DE and AFT on my Bly.  Amazing fire starter had a game last night where tormented three BB (Missouri, Tirp, Bismarck), they were on one side of map and just rained fire on them, started multiple fires over and over.  Just about to jump to 15 point captain should I trade out the DE for CE?  Is the larger invis fire window better than the increased fire chance? Resetting captain skills takes a bit of gold so do not want to screw this up.  Thoughts?

• Cool 1

[POP]
Members
1,274 posts
8,730 battles

Personally, I would have CE. There's plenty of fire starting flags, enough to make it a small difference in fire chances. 

[NDA]
Supertester
5,123 posts
15,086 battles

I start enough fires with out running DE on my Blys. My build started as a gun boat build, BFT {fire faster}, LS {Not today engine}, EM {Turn faster turrets}, SI {More Speed and Weed}, and than AFT {I can aim how far?}. This build is really good in my opinion and I used it to great effect to terrorize the seas. I like playing it so much that I reached Concealment Expert fairly fast, stacking all the xp bonuses and Dragon Flags is OP. Now I have a Stealth Firing, Stealth Torping Polish Ninja. 

Members
219 posts
5,509 battles

I use CE. It means you can be that much closer and still stealth fire, which means better accuracy/more shells hitting and starting fires. It also makes her concealment more competitive for her tier. 

Sign in to follow this