You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
MexicanPanda

WG, Why you do dis to me?

8 comments in this topic

Beta Testers
1,529 posts
1,148 battles

I already threw money at you WG, yet you still treat me like this. Do I have to give you all my money to get better than this? Or what did I do to get a team like this one???

4i2lKrs.jpg?1

pp8xGCd.jpg?1

jeraoiH.jpg?1

I don't even know what my team was doing in this battle. I had thought we were putting  up a good fight, but apparently that was only me. Seriously WG, I can only give you so much of my paycheck, so please don't give me team like these after I have offered you pretty much everything I can right now. Please treat me better than this.

[HEAVY]
Members
287 posts
14,503 battles

Susan,is that you?

[WG-CC]
-Members-, Members
9,101 posts
8,050 battles

Wg can't change the skill or behaviour of your team. But if you want I am open for some matches

Beta Testers
1,529 posts
1,148 battles

Wg can't change the skill or behaviour of your team. But if you want I am open for some matches

They can, and I know they can. =P But yeah, we can give a few battles a shot.

[ICOP]
Members
1,079 posts
4,777 battles
I feel your pain, last night in my Colorado I was being fired upon by 2 BB, 1 CA, 2 DD.  Sure I was going to sink at some point to one of them, but that was not the case it seems an Aoba on my team had other ideas, friendly torps.  :(​     I was like really how could you miss a BB that close to you.

[A_51]
[A_51]
Members
87 posts

I do feel your pain, but when I go into a match, my goal is to be in the top three on my team. Sometimes it does not work out that way, but usually it does. I do want to win most of all, but as you know, you cannot control the actions of your fellow team mates. Only thing you do have control over is your own play. 

Nothing makes me feel better than being in the top three in a tier five ship in a tier seven match. Add that to a win and having more in game XP than anyone else in that game is like icing on the cake. What I am getting at is, I believe we all play to win, but having fun, overrides everything else.

Merry Christmas all