You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
NoZoupForYou

Santas Wanted Unboxing and Where You Should Sink Your Money

73 comments in this topic

Members
1,695 posts
8,916 battles

Take a tip form me guys... the $3 creates are where its at.  Best value and a lot of good things.  I hate unboxing videos but wanted to share with you my thoughts and luck, and what you should expect.

• Cool 2

Members
4,535 posts
16,610 battles

Can somewhat confirm Zoup's theory.  Just bought four $3.00 boxes and got mostly camo, but also got an Indianapolis with a 10-point Captain.  I don't have that ship so I'm happy!

• Cool 1

Members
34,409 posts
10,768 battles

I can't watch the video. I'll be too confused when the crate is opened and it's not full of slime, containing an encapsulated Mash'Ems toy....

Members
3,010 posts
10,193 battles

Can somewhat confirm Zoup's theory.  Just bought four $3.00 boxes and got mostly camo, but also got an Indianapolis with a 10-point Captain.  I don't have that ship so I'm happy!

I too can somewhat confirm this. I spent $20 on 4 $5 boxes. Even though I did receive a Marblehead, I do have an abundance of premiums and received a ton of camo on my other 3 pulls. After seeing Zoup's video, I went back and bought 4 $3 packages (so $12), and got 2, 50 Equal Speed Charlie London Flags packs, on my first two pulls and then 2 Emden's with 10 point Captain's on my next 2. While I didn't have the Emden at first, so I got to keep the first, I ended up receiving 1500 doubloons on my second as well as keeping a fresh "unspeced" Captain in my reserve.

+1 Zoup and Mohawk

Edited by BURN_Miner

Privateers
728 posts
9,377 battles

I got 540 days of premium from 4 x $5, and 4 x $3. Also an Emden and Texas from the other two $3 crates. 

I do think the $3 are the best option 

Members
1,695 posts
8,916 battles

My $3 gifts have contained a Tirpitz,  Warspite,  Sims,  all with 10 skill captains.  Not bad for a $9 outlay.

​Wow!  Tirpitz in a $3 crate?  Yeah... seems like things are "off" in the way in the premiums are going out.  I bought 3 more $5 and nothing but 3 more camo!  meanwhile, 90 days of premium in  a $3.
Edited by NoZoupForYou

[MPIRE]
Beta Testers
3,804 posts
6,762 battles

​Wow!  Tirpitz in a $3 crate?  Yeah... seems like things are "off" in the way in the premiums are going out.  I bought 3 more $5 and nothing but 3 more camo!  meanwhile, 90 days of premium in  a $3.

I just pulled a Indy out of a $1 crate. 

Maybe WG is just trying to get us to stop complaining by good-willing us to death with this gambling present box of theirs?

[CRZ13]
Members
1,912 posts
8,727 battles

You folks are all lucky as hell. My pulls from last night were 4x$5, 6x$3, 20x$1.

$5: 35 camos. Ocean Soul, Gamescom, Random fire?, Halloween.

$3: Two emdens. 1k doubloons. Couple of camos. Forgot last one, maybe it was camo.

$1: LOLOLOL SIGNAL FLAGS. No, seriously. Along with plenty of camo, especially 60x 2017 camo per (rather than 6x of other types), but... good lord. I received a total of 250 Papa Papa, probably 100-150 Equal Speed Charlie London, and 50 Zulu Hotel. But if you want your Papa Papa flags, this is the place to get them. I also received 300 doubloons.

My conclusions. $5 boxes are pretty bad. $3 boxes get a lot for the money. $1 boxes get you tons of signal flags you actually want.

Overall my luck here has been worse than most I can see. Way too much camo. I may try some more $3 boxes because I want some premium ships. It's fun though.

Beta Testers
2 posts
3,684 battles

Bought 10 $3 boxes, got Imperator Nikolai I and Prinz Eugen, and 1000 doubloons, 50 dragon flags, and about 100 of the anniversary camouflages... first, 6 boxes were camo

Also had bought 6, $5 boxes, Anshan & Arizona 1500 doubloons and some camouflage.

Overall not a bad way to spend $60.00 

[CRZ13]
Members
1,912 posts
8,727 battles

Bought 10 $3 boxes, got Imperator Nikolai I and Prinz Eugen, and 1000 doubloons, 50 dragon flags, and about 100 of the anniversary camouflages... first, 6 boxes were camo

Also had bought 6, $5 boxes, Anshan & Arizona 1500 doubloons and some camouflage.

Overall not a bad way to spend $60.00 

Die.

Seriously, it seems like everyone else is getting way better luck than I am.

Members
263 posts
3,866 battles

I bought 2 $5 crates and got the T4 Japanese Battleship and the Warspite so I think they were worth the $10.

Members
672 posts
2,946 battles

I got about 600 ocean soul / Halloween camos and 25 Dragon flags from 5x$3 and 10x1$.

Members
10 posts
2,240 battles

Well gonna have to agree the 3 is where it is at.  Bought 10 of them and got the camo and a few flags, but then pulled a Tirpitz and a Mumansk...probably going to stop while I'm ahead