Unacceptable_1

Team Battles

• You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.

25 posts in this topic

Are Team Battles ever coming back?? I know "Team" is a bad word in Warships...................that's why it should come back.

i heard that they aren't happy with team battles in their current state, so they're going to do a revision then put it out again.

who knows when that'll  be though

Really?? But ranked was just fine with really noob players making it a nightmare........

WG you should really consider dropping the PC version & go for the console/Iphone market........:facepalm:

Really?? But ranked was just fine with really noob players making it a nightmare........

WG you should really consider dropping the PC version & go for the console/Iphone market........:facepalm:

because only serious players would play on their phones?

Uh,your comprehension skills are awesome :great:

Yours are even more incredible.   Abandoning the platform where all of your existing customer are would be rather suicidal for any gaming company to do with a game.

Yours are even more incredible.   Abandoning the platform where all of your existing customer are would be rather suicidal for any gaming company to do with a game.

Who said anything about abandoning the PC platform........just that the way things are at the moment are more console like & would net more profit for them.

No rentable servers,no admins in game to counter hackers (amazed I haven't seen very many),no team battles (why this hasn't come back no one knows) or clan support (yeah it's coming...but when,1st quarter,2nd quarter,3rd quarter,4th quarter),it is exactly what consoles are based on............ever play COD :)

Official Word on Team Battles:

No time Soon

WHY?

Because, ultimately, they were a failure, and need to be improved before they return.

A team could be so stacked, look at last season, all the top teams had like  90%+ winrate.

No time Soon

That is indeed a shame.  I never enjoyed ranked and team battles were a lot more fun.  Oh well, I can just as easily go on ignoring ranked and be no worse for wear.  Hopefully one day Wargaming will give back a game mode many of us did in fact enjoy.

Stout Hearts

-AK-Warhawk

That is indeed a shame.  I never enjoyed ranked and team battles were a lot more fun.  Oh well, I can just as easily go on ignoring ranked and be no worse for wear.  Hopefully one day Wargaming will give back a game mode many of us did in fact enjoy.

Stout Hearts

-AK-Warhawk

With ya there............very sad :(

Thank you Niko for an honest answer finally :)

Hey,FayFay,I've gotten 10-14 people together on a TS server & we have worked very hard to learn to work as a TEAM,If you can't find a group to play with then that is your fault....yes there were some REALLY good players gettin together & ruling team battles,but since me & my folks weren't THAT good we rarely ran into them.

After $900 thrown at this enjoyable game,hoping for some kind of team/clan thing to come,it looks like it was a complete waste :(

Enjoy my cash,I no longer will be a cash cow,like WG really cares,they have lots of noobs to cater too :(

Edited by Unacceptable_1

Thank you Niko for an honest answer finally :)

No corgi's here, just us pigeons.

... enjoyable game,hoping for some kind of team/clan thing to come,it looks like it was a complete waste :(

Clan stuff is coming. It's very close and around the corner. 

A team could be so stacked, look at last season, all the top teams had like  90%+ winrate.

Yeah, because clan wars will look any different... :teethhappy:

No time Soon

So... NotSoon™? 

WORLD. IS. ENDING. 

​I'm Rdy pigeon, but I love to see rank battle season again... Been Long time since we had Rank Battle...

Great news, but will Clans incorporate some sort of a "Team Battle"?

^ I've been wondering about that too.

"Clan stuff", "very close", "around the corner". You should be a fcking politician. :trollface:

YES!  Finally!   Now if only WG would reinstate team battles and/or tournaments!

From TheArmoredPatrol.com: WoWS: 0.6.0 Public Test #2 Patchnotes

As predicted previously by TAP’s Insider.

Coming from 11 January 2017 to 16 January 2017.

Clans

Clans are rolling out in the Open Beta Test. From Update 0.6.0, every player will be able to create their own clan or enter an existing one to join forces with other players. OBT stage will have the following functions available:

• A current capacity is 30 players per clan.
  • Clan chat – an automatically created channel for all players for a certain clan. Besides, all clan players are assigned with a clan tag, visible in battles.
  • Breakdown of Roles:
    • Fleet Commander – maximum permission.
    • Fleet Commander’s deputy – all permissions except disbanding the Clan and appointment of the Fleet Commander’s deputy.
    • Military commissar – is able to send invitations to the Clan to all non-Clan members.
    • Officer – a Clan player.
  • Invite a player to a Clan (available for Fleet Commanders and their Deputies, as well as Military commissar).
  • A Clan player can find a Clan tab with a corresponding tag next to Profile tab.
Edited by 11thACRColdsteel

YES!  Finally!   Now if only WG would reinstate team battles and/or tournaments!

From TheArmoredPatrol.com: WoWS: 0.6.0 Public Test #2 Patchnotes

As predicted previously by TAP’s Insider: (snip)

The meta of this post...

It a post from Armored Warfare, which is a direct copy-pasta from our own front page, re-posted on the forums: https://worldofwarships.com/en/news/common/pt060-2-electric-boogaloo/

The meta of this post...

It a post from Armored Warfare, which is a direct copy-pasta from our own front page, re-posted on the forums: https://worldofwarships.com/en/news/common/pt060-2-electric-boogaloo/

^^^ 11thACR you just owned by tha Pigeon

^^^ 11thACR you just owned by tha Pigeon

Nothing new there....ahahahahahah  the Pigeon is good and all over it......ahahahahahaha

At least you didn't say that the Pigeon you know whatted on me while flying over.....ahahahahahaah

Seriously, good work by Pigeon and WG getting some info out on this.  Very powerful tool for us to use.  Two thumbs to WG!