NikoPower

0.5.16 - Update Bug Report

• You need to play a total of 1 battles to post in this section.

109 posts in this topic

DEGSEir.png

I load into battle 5 minutes late, music from loading screen still playing, but I can hear battle, see battle, and read ongoing text chat, but cannot move the ship forward. Running vanilla client with no mods and Overwolf, TS, and Discord running in the background...

Edited by Battleship_KingGeorgeV

Royal Navy cruisers are incapable of damaging the forts on Bastion.  It makes them unplayable on that gamemode.  Fort armor needs looking at.

Edited by thegamefilmguruman

Music tracks skip to a new track every time I alt-tab out.  Also, I have received numerous crashes in the game.  I tried fully uninstalling and then reinstalling the game, but still had crashes.  I have removed my userMusic folder, and no crashes since.

I am thinking that something is poorly optimized with the custom music feature.

Edited by Lord_Zath

Ships are still bouncing out of the water, happening to anybody else?  

hqtfkoG.jpg

giWjgoO.jpg

PRna7da.jpg

Edited by Trip_Wir3

Soundtrack - The "Battle Won" music plays upon exiting a battle early i.e. before it's decided, and, upon exiting the Queue and returning to Port, "Battle Won!"  :bajan:

Port Zoom - Probably not a bug but now I can't see my entire ship (most CAs and BBs)...  if at all possible, please re-enable the max-zoom ability.

The entire HUD flickered on and off my last match before vanishing for good for the remainder of the match.  This is on a vanilla client with no background programs running.

Hey,

While spectating; saw a BB take a direct hit and it jumped completely out of the water.  

Also, twice had Lt/Rt (A,D) key's failed to do anything until I let go and then reselect the desired key, then it worked.  Another guy in game reported the same problem.

Other than those, everything else was good.

Pete 

A crash every 3  battles when starting a battle. Simply a black screen and have to restart the pc.

It is horrible, frustrating and deal breaking.

A couple times I have had an issue, that when set on fire there is no timer for how long the fire will last.  Makes it a bit annoying to manage damage control use. 

When I open the try your luck crate the crate comes out before the dice tells me if I got 5 flags or 250 flags.

about 5 minutes ago while logged into game I clicked on the Spee Icon to see if it started yet. The game said something about transferring to another server then it kicked me out of the game . Now all I am getting is the same error message I started getting from the public test server 2 days ago and now I can't log into either of them I sent a ticket for public server yesterday and have had no response. The error message reads ad follows . (Error connecting server. Server temporarily unavailable. Please try again later Customer Service Center)  I sincerely hope that someone fixes these issues soon as I really enjoy the public server however now I can't even play the main server this stinks please do something about this.

Since yesterday I haven't been able to log into the Public test server I get this error message. Error connecting server. Server temporarily unavailable. please try again later customer service center. I have done everything suggested by wow to fix this issue I even uninstalled and reinstalled the game 3 times and it still doesn't work I put in a ticket as well but no answer yet.  mow at about about 40 minutes ago I clicked on the Spee icon in the missions area the screen blinked something about going to another server, I was then kicked out if the game when I tried to log back in I got the same error message I've been getting for the past 2 days from the public test server. I hope someone fixes both these issues i've done all I can on this end and nothing has worked yet.

Is it intended that the New Years camo that gives 200% Free XP doesn't include the standard improved concealment and incoming fire accuracy reduction bonuses that all other "premium" camo includes? Just seems out of place compared to all other camo.

I'd say so, since it actually makes you more visible by a fraction, but gives such a huge bonus to free xp. Add that to the signal flag of 300% free xp bonus and you get base + base*2 + base*3... for instance,, 300+600+900=1800 free xp. That's a lot, and I think it should hurt your detection a bit, and offer no other bonus.

Royal Navy cruisers are incapable of damaging the forts on Bastion.  It makes them unplayable on that gamemode.  Fort armor needs looking at.

You should never shoot the fort. To reset a bastion, contend it's cap. Shooting forts is the worst thing to do for your team.

TG0RObb.png

What is this, damage quanta for ants!? A quantum of damage needs to be at least three times as big!

I saw similar to the above with the crazy numbers after a battle.

Also, although this is very minor I will report it anyway. During battle the ribbons are delayed showing up which is distracting. For instance, you destroy a ship and like 5-10 seconds later the red ribbon suddenly appears. I don't mean a delayed kill either.

Hey,

While spectating; saw a BB take a direct hit and it jumped completely out of the water.  

Also, twice had Lt/Rt (A,D) key's failed to do anything until I let go and then reselect the desired key, then it worked.  Another guy in game reported the same problem.

Other than those, everything else was good.

Pete 

I have the steering happen all the time and before the patch - Usually is occurs in DD's and most often IJN - What I found is either I'm moving to fast for the Keyboard (Mechanical Switches) or moving too fast for the client. It's almost always happens when I am engaged at close ranges in the IJN DD's - Say you hold D to avoid a shot then jump right back to A to aim your guns (INJ 's I do it to get my guns on target faster) I think it confused the game like it thinks you are holding both A and D at the same time so you end up going straight. To get around it I got in the habit of double tapping the desired rudder key and haven't had a problem since. 

I also saw this.  RNCLs can damage forts, but only at a very close distance (3.5km for Minotaur) which is a ridiculous distance to engage something shooting you in a ship with no armor.  Reproduction steps are simple - shoot at a fort with a Minotaur and watch nothing happen.  Same goes for Neptune.  I have conflicting reports of Edinburgh being effective but nothing reliable.

As bastion is a common game mode for T10 battles, this puts Minotaur and Neptune at an uncomfortable disadvantage.

I'd say so, since it actually makes you more visible by a fraction, but gives such a huge bonus to free xp. Add that to the signal flag of 300% free xp bonus and you get base + base*2 + base*3... for instance,, 300+600+900=1800 free xp. That's a lot, and I think it should hurt your detection a bit, and offer no other bonus.

Cool, but was asking more for them to double check that it matches their design doc, not for player opinion. It's the first and only "premium" camo to not include the standard bonuses. Doesn't hurt for them to double check. As someone who works in QA, I know from experience that this is the kind of thing that gets overlooked more often than not.

When viewing a Captain's personnel file, selecting a second Captain's file overlays it on the first

personal files overlap.jpg

personal files overlap.jpg

Game crashes as soon as I sign in and the port loads up. No error messages other than the pop up from windows 10 telling me that my program has crashed.