You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
IAF_NASTY

Hmm.. Dasha wearing...

22 comments in this topic

[TF16A]
Members
385 posts
17,254 battles

houndstooth? http://worldofwarships.com/  or is it just me wearing my Crimson colored glasses???  Maybe because the Alabama is coming?  Or am I overthinking it? Lol carry on

[SALTY]
Members
8,930 posts
18,134 battles

What does Houndstooth fashion have to do with Alabama?

[FOXEH]
Beta Testers
3,985 posts
2,373 battles

Had to look that one up myself.

[quote name= 

U.S. college football coaching legend Paul "Bear" Bryant was frequently seen wearing a houndstooth or checkered patterned hat and houndstooth is frequently seen worn around the University of Alabama, where he coached, as a symbol of school pride.

Also, INB4 the inevitable creepusations that follow literally any comment on Dasha's appearance... :hiding:

Members
564 posts
670 battles

Also, INB4 the inevitable creepusations that follow literally any comment on Dasha's appearance... :hiding:

because god forbid you call an attractive woman who is obviously trying to look attractive beautiful. We don't want to trigger any White Knights
  • Cool 2

-Members-
6,960 posts
10,623 battles

Um...what?

because god forbid you call an attractive woman who is obviously trying to look attractive beautiful. We don't want to trigger any White Knights

Makes me want to go read about Darwinism.

[10-2]
Members
6 posts
12,401 battles

houndstooth? http://worldofwarships.com/  or is it just me wearing my Crimson colored glasses???  Maybe because the Alabama is coming?  Or am I overthinking it? Lol carry on

Figures, I think the heat is getting to you.

Go Tigers!

[TF16A]
Members
385 posts
17,254 battles

Figures, I think the heat is getting to you.

Go Tigers!

Lol HP Roll Tide Roll

[FOXEH]
Beta Testers
6,103 posts
1,313 battles

Calling her beautiful is one thing, but some of the things said about her in previous threads were....lets just say, not something you'd say to a woman's face unless you wanted a face full of pepper spray and your own fist jammed down your throat...
  • Cool 1

Members
564 posts
670 battles

Calling her beautiful is one thing, but some of the things said about her in previous threads were....lets just say, not something you'd say to a woman's face unless you wanted a face full of pepper spray and your own fist jammed down your throat...

so the forums have to reduced to the lowest human?

Is it not possible to moderate forum users who can't control themselves and can't handle adult topics, like saying a person is attractive w/out being disgusting about it?

Edits...

I just told myself "welcome to the Internet", moving along.

Edited by this_might_be_slak__

[GWG]
[GWG]
Alpha Tester
29,183 posts
15,765 battles

I think Nasty is in love. :hiding:

[FOXEH]
Beta Testers
6,103 posts
1,313 battles

Is it not possible to moderate forum users who can't control themselves and can't handle adult topics, like saying a person is attractive w/out being disgusting about it?

Edits...

I never said you can't call her beautiful or attractive. I'm just saying that, be careful of how you say it and what you imply with it, because there have some VERY creepy and disrespectful things said about her in the past. People even went so far as to make dedicated forum topics about it... (which were then thankfully moderated...)

What I'm saying is, its perfectly fine to give her a compliment, but keep it respectful at least...

Edited by Kitsunelegend
  • Cool 1

Members
564 posts
670 battles

I never said you can't call her beautiful or attractive. I'm just saying that, be careful of how you say it and what you imply with it, because there have some VERY creepy and disrespectful things said about her in the past. People even went so far as to make dedicated forum topics about it... (which were then thankfully moderated...)

What I'm saying is, its perfectly fine to give her a compliment, but keep it respectful at least...

again, like I said, I shouldn't need to feel(there is that word) like I should need to edit myself because of morons.

This can be applied to a myriad of topics.

[WG-CC]
[WG-CC]
Wiki Editor, Members
855 posts
9,538 battles

Your profile pic is so relevant. Who wore it better?

Rickyism+4.jpg

te4IUw3.png

Sorry Ricky, but I think Dasha wore it better.

• Cool 1

[CYPHR]
Alpha Tester, Members, Beta Testers
4,343 posts
26,763 battles

Edits...

you have no idea.....