You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Lord_Dolza

It Appears the whining paid off

182 comments in this topic

[_XXX_]
Beta Testers
1,974 posts

Members
3,043 posts
10,248 battles

The squeaky wheel gets the grease, especially if said wheel is paying for it and the rest of your wagon.

Just goes to show what the RU marketing schmucks are really thinking. :P

[WOLF2]
Beta Testers
4,720 posts

You're a few days late.

http://forum.worldofwarships.com/index.php?showtopic=107667

Its even up there with the important topics in the top right of the main forum page.

No, the point is that it was "Western Whining" that caused them to decide to sell the Alabama.  Not just the fact that it would be sold.

Members
1,116 posts
10,974 battles

Soviet Cold War era destroyers, with leaders forming a sub-brunch of the main brunch.

If I eat a sub before the main brunch I may be too full for the brunch of caviar and pate'.

• Cool 1

Members
308 posts
8,893 battles

Well... That's a bit passive-aggressive if translated word for word.

More importantly:

The Graf Spee will be an award ship of a Christmas campaign

Yes.

Other special captains. Seagal may get a double citizenship in game.

Topkek.

Edited by Battleship_Orion

Beta Testers
514 posts
5,264 battles

People want to give them money to be able to own one of the most popular museum ships and one of the few battleships still afloat, and this makes them [edited]?  Stay classy WG.

• Cool 1

[_XXX_]
Beta Testers
1,974 posts

No, the point is that it was "Western Whining" that caused them to decide to sell the Alabama.  Not just the fact that it would be sold.

see he gets it :honoring:

[KOOKS]
Beta Testers
2,272 posts
6,174 battles

If that is truly translated correctly, Russians sure do like to complain about being called out for their [edited].

• Cool 5

Members
3,792 posts
23,987 battles

People want to give them money to be able to own one of the most popular museum ships and one of the few battleships still afloat, and this makes them [edited]?  Stay classy WG.

It doesn't matter that people wanted to pay for it. It was intended to be a reward for the super testers and all the work they do free of charge.

Entitled spoiled brats starting crying rivers of shame that they couldn't obtain it and use this "we want to spend money on it" cop-out as a way of deflecting how bad they look. 

• Cool 2

[NERO]
Members
3,630 posts

Pretty sure that was already said (in nicer terms) by the official post saying it would be sold. Something like "overwhelming feedback" or some such... which is a company's PR way of saying "extremely loud crying". 
  • Cool 1

[HINON]
Members
7,656 posts
9,539 battles

What's really funny is that they say Seagal might get dual citizenship in game like in real life lol. So a USN Seagal and a RU Seagal :D

-Members-
6,960 posts
10,623 battles

I'm surprised the collective whining of everybody here actually got RU to do something.

Congratulations. I hope the next collective endeavor of NA's playerbase is on a more important issue next time.

[SOLOH]
[SOLOH]
Beta Testers
4,320 posts

Now we are going to gt everything even later

*slow clap*

Way to screw over the rest of us

• Cool 1

[JUGGZ]
Members
256 posts
2,930 battles

Pretty sure that was already said (in nicer terms) by the official post saying it would be sold. Something like "overwhelming feedback" or some such... which is a company's PR way of saying "extremely loud crying". 

Yeah I think you got it right, the quote about whining was from a video blogger per this guy on EU.

http://forum.worldofwarships.eu/index.php?/topic/56433-discussion-thread-for-some-interesting-info-from-ru/page__st__2160__pid__1506070#entry1506070

[NSF]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
5,304 posts
9,284 battles

Now we are going to gt everything even later

*slow clap*

Way to screw over the rest of us

We already get everything later at higher costs and less frequently, so nothing changes.
  • Cool 2

Members
56 posts
7,561 battles

Well good thing I already decided I didn't want it after I learned they didn't want to sell it initially, because it sounds like they don't want "western" money anyway.

Was interested in buying the Belfast(if available) as a Xmas present to myself, but I suddenly don't want it as bad.