You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Adm_Nate_Ellis937

I Have Missouri, Worth Keeping Iowa?

10 comments in this topic

[AARG]
Beta Testers
1,248 posts

Hey All,

I recently acquired Missouri, and she prints a ton of credits/XP (with the signals mounted) compared to Iowa. Now, I hate to say it, and would feel ashamed to sell a ship that has 715,000 XP on it since the release of the US BB line.....but is it worth selling a ship that makes less than her exact replica? Heres my most recent game with Missouri.

shot-16.12.20_13.23.30-0483.jpg

shot-16.12.20_13.23.30-0483.jpg

[KFL]
Supertester
693 posts
18,527 battles

Idk man are we playing  your account or are you? I would sell it because I would only be using the Missouri based on credit earning instead of the iowa.

[ERN]
Alpha Tester, Alpha Tester, In AlfaTesters, Beta Testers
10,906 posts
4,896 battles

I have no plans to sell my Iowa when I get Missouri in the near future. If you like Iowa, keep it. that simple

[CNK]
Members
454 posts
6,836 battles

There's no real reason to keep it. I usually get rid of tier ships if I purchase a comparable premium. Got rid of Minekaze when I got Kamikaze and got rid of New Mexico when I got Warspite. I also skipped Mahan since I already had Sims.

Edited by slags83

[VOC]
Beta Testers
1,130 posts
6,779 battles

I will keep my Iowa when I can get my hands on the Missouri.. Like I will keep the Bismarck, just to have the sister ships together. And I like my Iowa, why should I sell it, space and credits enough :). But you can ask us but you need to decide for yourself

Members
652 posts
13,807 battles

I have no plans to sell my Iowa when I get Missouri in the near future. If you like Iowa, keep it. that simple

When having the Missouri, and soon the Alabama ST, doesn't satisfy your USN battleship fetish.

Members
1,677 posts
3,060 battles

Well it's your choice, if you like the Iowa then keep it. If you feel the Missouri gives you everything the Iowa gives and more, then sell it.  You could always buy it back at a later date if you like.

Edited by Edselman

[-RTS-]
Beta Testers
226 posts
8,486 battles

Sell it. You can always buy it back. You own a credit printing machine. Why a Missouri owner need to worry about anything relate to credit?