NikoPower

World of Warships Staff Availability 12/23 - 1/2

• You need to play a total of 1 battles to post in this section.

36 posts in this topic

Happy holidays Captains!

As you all set out to celebrate your holidays with your families, we are also going to sail off to be with ours. During the holiday break, our communication will be limited. We will still occasionally pop in and check our messages so don't worry. If emergencies happen in game or on the forums, we will be right there to see what's up.

If you happen to have a situation where you need to message Customer Support, please continue to send in your ticket. There will be staff on hand to answer your tickets as they come in.

Moderators will still be on hand to handle any forum reports and issues as normal.

So from all of us here on the World of Warships staff, have a very happy holiday and we will see you soon (after 12/23).

RnPqrZB.jpg

Burn everything, quickly.

cNpe1Otl.jpg

I love this image.

Enjoy your holidays, WG. You deserve it, you've put a lot of work into the NA cluster these last few months.

Happy Holidays, WG staff, I promise to behave.  Safe voyages! (and that goes for all the rest of you out there on digital waters)

Have a great holiday Niko, and thanks for all that you do!!

:(  I thought this thread was going to give availiblity of WG staff to go have a beer with or invite over for dinner.  WOWs Staff Unavailibity is more like it! :rolleyes:

Have a Happy New Year!

Happy holidays Captains!

As you all set out to celebrate your holidays with your families, we are also going to sail off to be with ours. During the holiday break, our communication will be limited. We will still occasionally pop in and check our messages so don't worry. If emergencies happen in game or on the forums, we will be right there to see what's up.

If you happen to have a situation where you need to message Customer Support, please continue to send in your ticket. There will be staff on hand to answer your tickets as they come in.

Moderators will still be on hand to handle any forum reports and issues as normal.

So from all of us here on the World of Warships staff, have a very happy holiday and we will see you soon (after 12/23).

You still haven't  read the message I sent ya on the 14th. :(

You still haven't  read the message I sent ya on the 14th. :(

I apologize for not responding to your PM. It has been an absolutely crazy December. I did read it and sent it forward. So don't worry, your concern was checked out. While I am unable to reveal the outcome, there was an in depth investigation done. 

Yes happy holidays ! Thank you for a great year! 

Best wishes for next year looking forward to it