You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
paradat

Mutsu inbound

33 comments in this topic

[WOLF1]
Beta Testers
16,334 posts
23,704 battles
Edited by paradat

[WOLF1]
Beta Testers
16,334 posts
23,704 battles

also posted on a wows Facebook 

​What is this Face book you speak of?

[SALTY]
Members
8,930 posts
18,157 battles

Unless it does something significantly different than Nagato or has a special quirk, I'll pass.

I didn't have a very good time with Nagato, even though I won't deny she is a good ship.

[ICOP]
Members
1,079 posts
4,783 battles

Unless it does something significantly different than Nagato or has a special quirk, I'll pass.

I didn't have a very good time with Nagato, even though I won't deny she is a good ship.

Comes with a Squirrel / Chipmunk :P
  • Cool 2

Beta Testers
403 posts
17,129 battles

Perfect. Now I can have a complete balanced fleet or premium Japanese ships and focus my attention on finishing the other tech trees for a while. 

[F-N-B]
Beta Testers
1,411 posts
8,485 battles

Probably going to pass on her personally, I've hung on to every IJN BB past kongo (except Izumo) and they all have decently trained captains so a  BB trainer isn't really a necessity for me at the moment and if I want to play a Nagato class I'll just take Nagato out.

[HINON]
Alpha Tester
27,735 posts
26,570 battles

It's got to be Mutsu since she was the only other Nagato, but I'd kinda hoped they'd go for something other then "Let's sell them a stock hull version of the tech tree ship as premium".

6f4cxu.jpg

Stock hull Nagato to compare.

Members
4,477 posts
4,779 battles

Who knows? Maybe it will be the next big money maker, with its own little captain on it? 

Members
310 posts
2,647 battles

George Takei will be endorsing this. I read it on the netz. He will be modeled in port doing cheesy YouTube videos on the #1 turret.

Edited by Gnarspall

[CVLOV]
Beta Testers
3,640 posts
2,638 battles

If it's a premium Nagato:  I buy. (as in exact same specs as a fully unlocked Nagato)

Nagato was my real, first love for Japanese BB (well, other than Kawachi which is only a T3)

If it's a nerfed Nagato, or a T6 Nagato... Not sure I'll bother.

Having a higher tier IJN BB would be nice, but T6 is getting poor MM...

...  and a nerfed Nagato would mean I'd rather just play the Scharnhorst or the Yamato with my premium Camo.

I really want to give WG my money on this.  I hope they don't mess her up.

Edited by Francois424

[FOXEH]
Beta Testers
3,985 posts
2,373 battles

My guess is that this is nothing more than upcoming premium camo for Nagato...showcased on the A hull for some reason.

Members
3,043 posts
10,248 battles

My guess is that this is nothing more than upcoming premium camo for Nagato...showcased on the A hull for some reason.

That was my first thought as well, to be honest, but after seeing everyone else assuming that it was Mutsu, yeah. Besides, she's one of those Tier VIIs that still hasn't been issued with one.

Just goes to show, the dangers of groupthink.

[F-N-B]
Beta Testers
1,411 posts
8,485 battles

That was my first thought as well, to be honest, but after seeing everyone else assuming that it was Mutsu, yeah. Besides, she's one of those Tier VIIs that still hasn't been issued with one.

Just goes to show, the dangers of groupthink.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1197078213708539&id=160743397342031

The WG Asia FB page says its a premium ship so its not like speculation in that direction is just group think...

Members
3,043 posts
10,248 battles

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1197078213708539&id=160743397342031

The WG Asia FB page says its a premium ship so its not like speculation in that direction is just group think...

Then I'd almost rather they simply sold a premium camo for the Nagato. I have absolutely no interest in a premium that's just a nerfed stock ship—especially after the Prinz Eugen debacle. The exception is the Konig Albert, which has a unique hull from the two offered by the Kaiser, as well as being a powerhouse at Tier III (and besides, she was available for quite a bargain on the tech tree).
Edited by Goodwood_Alpha

[KOOKS]
Beta Testers
2,272 posts
6,174 battles

I can see it now....  three days after buying the Mutsu....  "Dear WG, I wanted to play my Mutsu today, but when I click on it at port, all I see is a burning hulk?  What is going on?"

WG answers, "Historical accuracy."

Edited by FCA_Wichita

Members
363 posts
6,572 battles

If Mutsu is just a stock/nerfed Nagato I would be completely disappointed. At this point Japan gets badly screwed over premium ship wise, I mean really WG? When we asked for a Mutsu we didn't ask for this. The worst part about this is if she's tier VI we might not see Yamashiro/Hyuga ingame which is [edited]. Why can't she be in her WWII build but with less AA as she had historically but with buffed/longer ranged secondaries to compensate for it?

Thanks alot wargaming for screwing us over again.

edit* Maybe if we whine hard enough they might give us 1943 Mutsu instead, what does everyone think?

Edited by TsundereMusashi

[NGA-A]
Members
2,655 posts
17,809 battles

If Wargaming really thinks I'm going to shell out money for a premium Nagato, then I think those Russian winters are starting to get to them.