Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
BITCOIN_TO_100K_BY_2021

Classic Minotaur!!! :D

10 comments in this topic

[PNP]
Beta Testers
886 posts
19,459 battles

I don't think so, that looks about par, you do need to spam your torps whenever they are loaded though, the single shots are great for the camping BB, the few times I have had higher damage than yours is because I had a few torp hits, nice game, did you have fun, that is what I like most about the mino, its fun to play so that offset the lower damage numbers for me, 530 hits that fantastic, I know I have not had that many, been into 400 a few times, seams like you need at least 300 to crack 100k

Edited by hawkai
  • Cool 1

Beta Testers
249 posts
10,115 battles

I don't think so, that looks about par, you do need to spam your torps whenever they are loaded though, the single shots are great for the camping BB, the few times I have had higher damage than yours is because I had a few torp hits, nice game, did you have fun, that is what I like most about the mino, its fun to play so that offset the lower damage numbers for me, 530 hits that fantastic, I know I have not had that many been into 400 a few times, seams like you need at least 300 to crack 100k

Yeah, I keep forgetting that I need to be shooting torps all the time....

Had a ton of fun... its a great fun ship.... grind totally worth it.

[PNP]
Beta Testers
886 posts
19,459 battles

part of the problem or its a bug or mech flaw which I don't see them fixing, is damage saturation, after a certain point your just getting hits but no damage, someone a few weeks back had a real good post about it, they went into aa training room and tested it on a xg kurf, which was the 1st time I heard about it  and it made allot of sense from what I was seeing in game, your limited are range and targets, I try to spread my shots around now when I can

[EF21]
Members
676 posts
46,968 battles

Nice! I'm grinding the Neptune and are 35K from Minatour. I could use free XP, but want to complete the grind for the experience. 

Do you use premium smoke? I find it really reduces visabiity exposure. 

While mentioning smoke, what's with everybody trying to squeeze into our small smoke area? That's a good way to get shot or torped. 

[PNP]
Beta Testers
886 posts
19,459 battles

Nice! I'm grinding the Neptune and are 35K from Minatour. I could use free XP, but want to complete the grind for the experience. 

Do you use premium smoke? I find it really reduces visabiity exposure. 

While mentioning smoke, what's with everybody trying to squeeze into our small smoke area? That's a good way to get shot or torped. 

I use premium smoke, usually I run with the DD at first of the game to protect them and see if I can get a few of the red DD out and have my DD lay smoke and I can hydro so we know when torps are coming, most don't mine cause I'm helping them and then when there smoke starts fading ill use mine if its safe to stay there or to help me get away, the good player have already figured out how to hit you if you use you smoke only, also I will run into a island at full speed  so I can at least get two good smoke circles out, gives a little room to move

Edited by hawkai

[HINON]
Members
3,375 posts
32,632 battles

ohmaighad! Imagine if that thing had HE... it would be an abomination.

Beta Testers
249 posts
10,115 battles

ohmaighad! Imagine if that thing had HE... it would be an abomination.

yeah man.... that would be soo awesome..  I already kid that that the Minator is the better Atlanta... with HE that would be complete.

Members
263 posts
3,866 battles

I would say to do more damage: use more map awareness, in scope press M to see where enemies are around islands, and more practice with the aim. But you are doing great so just practice and you will be even better :D

Edit: I am hard to impress and this was well done so just wanted to say that, my suggestions aren't meant to be rude or anything :unsure:

Edited by The_Sparrow

Sign in to follow this