Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
hawkai

make the bounties part of the game

10 comments in this topic

[PNP]
Beta Testers
886 posts
19,459 battles

Corgi Fleet Bounty Beta Event was pretty cool, I liked it even though I did not collect but I sure would like to see a bounty system added to the game for all to use, in wot we use to do it  in clans for certain people who earned it and where really a jerk to one of our members, it would be great if they had  system set up where you could set the reward (be bought and waiting in wows bounty fund) and the terms, I have 5 people on my blacklist so its real hard to make it on mine but I would put a bounty on all of them, 1 in particular I would put  tier 8 premium up and you would have to get a wither on him to collect, it would be so worth it,  I would probably even put a few easy flag bundles up on some friends for the fun of it, would anybody else use it, if they added it to the game

[ARMDA]
Members
9,004 posts
6,506 battles

It was a test to see how well it would work. No doubt there would be more in the future!

Members
4,274 posts
4,649 battles

To be honest, putting a bounty on someone who broke the rules is just witch hunting and has no place in this game. If that's what you're getting at.

Edited by Cruiser_Noshiro
  • Cool 1

[PNP]
Beta Testers
886 posts
19,459 battles

To be honest, putting a bounty on someone who broke the rules is just witch hunting and has no place in this game. If that's what you're getting at.

​well I have over 7000 games and only 5 people on my blacklist so its extreme if they make it on mine and being a bounty hunter in game sounds fun

Members
4,274 posts
4,649 battles

​well I have over 7000 games and only 5 people on my blacklist so its extreme if they make it on mine and being a bounty hunter in game sounds fun

I'm fine for it being an event like Corgi where a group of people play the accounts for the enjoyment of the community, not as a way for a player to be targeted for what they've done. If someone was put on your blacklist for a reason, reporting them is the best.

[PNP]
Beta Testers
886 posts
19,459 battles

I'm fine for it being an event like Corgi where a group of people play the accounts for the enjoyment of the community, not as a way for a player to be targeted for what they've done. If someone was put on your blacklist for a reason, reporting them is the best.

​well you are correct and that is the high road to take and probably why they would never open it up where people like me could take a stroll to the dark side, ha ha but I would like to see something like that added, maybe they could have it as clan function
Edited by hawkai

[KNTAI]
Members
3,134 posts
9,120 battles

Can we put one on you, then? :trollface:

[PNP]
Beta Testers
886 posts
19,459 battles

​sure, I don't mind, it would be fun, I play aggressive anyways so I'm in the thick of the fights as it is, need to put something in there where a person is saying he is trying for the bounty and after so many failed attempt to collect the person the bounty is on collects it lol'

Edited by hawkai

Members
4,274 posts
4,649 battles

I'm targeted enough by enemy ships without a bounty  >.>

[PNP]
Beta Testers
886 posts
19,459 battles

I'm targeted enough by enemy ships without a bounty  >.>

​maybe they should put a negative bounty on you'll testers so you wont be top target and can last longer and test  the ships better, you will take normal damage from a hit  but the person shooting you would only receive 75% of normal pay out
Edited by hawkai

Sign in to follow this