You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Gojira420

IJN DD Premium Camouflage Issues

11 comments in this topic

[ZNAVY]
[ZNAVY]
Members
254 posts
7,541 battles

Have any players had premium camouflage removed today (12.19.2016) from IJN DDs, T5-T9, that was purchased before the new ship introduction/line re-organization (11.30.2016, patch 0.5.15)?

Edited by Gojira420

[ZNAVY]
[ZNAVY]
Members
254 posts
7,541 battles

They gave it to you on accident.

that was purchased before the new ship introduction/line re-organization

I had purchased premium camouflage for my Fubuki before the patch, when it was tier eight.  Now neither the tier six Fubuki, nor the tier eight Kagero has premium camouflage.  I did submit a ticket.  Just wondering if anybody experienced a similar issue. 

[-K-]
Beta Testers
5,660 posts
18,914 battles

For whatever it's worth, both my T8 Fubuki-cum-Kagero camouflage and my T6 Fubuki camouflage remained, as they should have, even though I lost my T6 Hatsuharu camouflage which I should never have had.

• Cool 1

[ZNAVY]
[ZNAVY]
Members
254 posts
7,541 battles

I lost my T6 Hatsuharu camouflage which I should never have had.

I lost the premium camouflages that I never purchased as well, which I expected.  I was happy to have them, while they lasted, because they helped a ton with Commander training and earning some extra silver, which was great!  It does help to know your camouflage stayed in place.  Hopefully my issue is an isolated event, and just a hiccup in the system
Edited by Gojira420

[RLGN]
Members
19,134 posts
35,155 battles

My Fubuki camo went away; crying shame; it was one of two things keeping me from selling

2NO1jK.jpg

the other thing keeping me from selling it was I got it for free, and if I did sell it and wanted it again I'd have to buy it back.

I don't care if I have had a few good games in it; I hate Fubuki with a passion. Felt more comfortable with my Mutsuki.

Edited by Estimated_Prophet

[WOLFB]
[WOLFB]
Members
375 posts
9,878 battles

I have the same issue - loved the Fubuki before it was "balanced" so had spent the gold on premium camo. I was not excited about the camo being down graded with the ship but I understood. Today its camo was gone, and I am only mildly annoyed because I have lost my love of the IJN DDs sine they were "balanced." I am sure I may come back to them and grind up from the Hatsuharu to the 2 ships that seem to be fun at the end of that line. If I want to play DDs these days it is the USN.

When I hear WG wants to balance something these days I put it in the frame as when IT at work wants to "upgrade" my computer.