You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
BossmanSlim

3 weeks of potatoes incoming

81 comments in this topic

Members
1,549 posts
5,319 battles

Looks like school is out and casuals are on vacation.  I have seen some of the worst play ever today so I assume all the weekend potatoes are playing non-stop over the holidays.  The next 3 weeks will be hell as the MM fails to evenly distribute the potatoes.

I'm tired of DDs refusing to cap

I'm tired of BBs refusing to push

I'm tired of yolo cruisers.

I'm tired of AFK players.

• Cool 1

[HINON]
Members
7,656 posts
9,539 battles

Looks like school is out and casuals are on vacation.  I have seen some of the worst play ever today so I assume all the weekend potatoes are playing non-stop over the holidays.  The next 3 weeks will be hell as the MM fails to evenly distribute the potatoes.

Pretty much a very long weekend.

Members
1,549 posts
5,319 battles

Everything you mentioned we're all tired of.  Nothing will change.  Adapt and cope.

I guess I'll go farm camo and not really care.  Just sail around in the back sniping with the rest of them.

[SOLOH]
[SOLOH]
Beta Testers
4,320 posts

and this is different from any other day how?

[V_KNG]
Beta Testers
13,205 posts

Day already hear bos

Alpha Tester
6,683 posts
3,338 battles

The potatoes aren't out yet. The schools in my part of Ontario, Canada get out on the 23rd, aka this Friday and they'll be back in their desks by January 10 of the new year. That's two weeks you'll have to endure the potatoes.

Members
557 posts

Hmmm, since when have the following ever NOT been a problem?

Pretty much standard fair every match no matter the time of year.

Good luck and fair seas.

Beta Testers
825 posts
7,027 battles

Everything you mentioned we're all tired of.  Nothing will change.  Adapt and cope.

...or just quit the game for a bit.  Unless I am playing in an OP Div that is pretty much my plan.

Members
4,535 posts
16,606 battles

I guess I'll go farm camo and not really care.  Just sail around in the back sniping with the rest of them.

Nah.  Get out there and fight.  Show the other potatoes how it's done.  Lead by example.

Alpha Tester
2,162 posts
6,770 battles

Just bring an appetite.

hUafyen.jpg

10/10 would eat those taters. I plan to play my fire starters and BBs to make the most of bad players.

[MCWF]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
7,026 posts
29,091 battles

Usually during the week it isn't so bad

There seems to be a influx of new players. Weeks can be terrible too these days.

[ARPOG]
-Members-
870 posts
11,070 battles

Not all of us school children are complete noobs... 

[V_KNG]
Beta Testers
13,205 posts

I would seriously like them to create some type of entrance exams for the basics - like firing, maneuvering, something! I mean heck... otherwise you end up with players like me in any old match simply because I did the time, grind the line and poof I'm a T9 bear. 

Yup - need an entrance exam for randoms. Then maybe tie those results to matchmaking... I dunno but for gosh sakes WoWS ya gotta do something... halp! 

PS: Work out whatever issues you are having with those folks hosting your game stateside because man oh man whoever is the man in the middle is really letting you guys down these past couple of days. I shudder thinking it could get worse... ping, lag out the yinyang... 

Edited by Herr_Reitz

Members
57 posts
1,717 battles

The potatoes aren't out yet. The schools in my part of Ontario, Canada get out on the 23rd, aka this Friday and they'll be back in their desks by January 10 of the new year. That's two weeks you'll have to endure the potatoes.

Lies!  Too late!  I'm already here!  Don't have to be a student to be a potato ;)

(Hello from Toronto, Ontario, by the way)

[FAE]
Members
2,626 posts
3,979 battles

I know Alphatester and long time playing friends and things who've already quit playing most of the time.  Just cuz, can't deal with this level of bleh.